MailEnable Enterprise Edition 6.03
MailEnable Enterprise Edition 6.03 Ranking & Summary
MailEnable Enterprise Edition 6.03 description
MailEnable Enterprise Edition 6.03 gives you much convenience with this smart and efficient program which expands on the features of MailEnable Professional Edition and is designed for organisations or ISP's dealing with high volumes of mail, requiring greater control and flexibility over mail services.
Enterprise Edition adds highly functional features such as Collaboration, Outlook synchronization, remote administration, more advanced webmail and web administration, and database connectivity - giving you the power and control required for large-scale operations.
- Administration & Mail Provisioning
- MailEnable heavily leverages Microsoft's Management Console (MMC). The MMC allows MailEnable to integrate with the administration tools of other applications and provides a consistent management user interface. The MMC allows you to easily manage postoffices, domains and users and configure the underlying services of the mail platform. MailEnable SMTP and POP3 Servers are completely provisionable. On a single server, you can host multiple SMTP mail domains for each hosted customer.
- Unlimited Users, Unlimited Domains
- MailEnable has an unobtrusive licensing model that allows you to host an unlimited number of domains and users on a single server - there is no 'per seat' licensing.
- Multi-domain Support
- MailEnable processes mail for multiple domains on a single server! This feature allows you to provide email services to all your clients and increase your profitability. It is also ideal for businesses that have many separate divisions with multiple domains.
- Scalability & Clustering
- MailEnable is designed to grow with your business, from one domain with multiple accounts all the way up to hundreds of domains and thousands of users. MailEnable components can be split or clustered across multiple servers (ie, you can have one machine for web mail, another for Webmail, another for SMTP services and another for POP).
- Easy to Install & Configure
- Have your mail server up and running in minutes with installation wizards and simple, intuitive interface.
- Affordably Priced
- MailEnable Standard Edition is provided free of charge, for both personal and commercial use. There is no time limit, or other restrictions on the amount of users or domains that you can configure.
- Open & Modular Architecture
- Service isolation promotes uptime because the system is comprised of different logical processes. For example, if one service should fail, other services are not necessarily affected.
- The power, low cost and scalability of MailEnable make it ideal for any software developer to expand on.
- Comprehensive & Responsive Support
- Including user forums, online knowledge base, full product manuals and access to experienced technical support people.
- Resource Libraries
- MailEnable provides a comprehensive library of free resources and utilities that can be easily added-on.
- Low System Requirements
- MailEnable is a lean and robust mail-server, designed as an enterprise level mail solution, with only modest system requirements.
- Outlook Synchronization
- Add appointments, tasks or contacts in either webmail or Outlook and MailEnable will automatically synchronize these items.
- Enhanced Webmail
- The enhanced Enterprise webmail client includes a personal web calendar, customisable filters, global contacts, Public Folders, quota usage display, import contacts from Outlook/Outlook Express, multilingual capacity, read and create HTML emails and much more.
- SyncML (with WBXML)
- SyncML allows the synchronization of MailEnable calendar, tasks and contacts with Mobile devices (Phones, PDAs and Outlook). The SyncML server detects changes made to your contacts and prepares the updates for transmission to SyncML clients.
- Likewise, changes made on your SyncML device are transacted to the server. MailEnable communicates with mobile devices via WBXML encapsulation, which reduces bandwidth and is supported by leading mobile handset providers.
- Domain Keys (DKIM)
- MailEnable's Domain Keys (DKIM) implementation provides inbound validation and outbound signing of messages. The extensive filtering provided by MailEnable allows you to discriminate messages according to their domain key validation. Administrators can either use inbuilt simple criteria or tailor complex scripts according to filtering requirements.
- SMS Connector
- MailEnable Enterprise Edition provides an SMS connector which allows you to send SMS messages from MailEnable. Administrators are able to define SMTP addresses that are mapped to mobile phones. Any messages received to that address are processed by the connector and sent as an SMS to the corresponding mobile phone.
- Force Spell Check Before Send
- Webmail now has the ability to enforce spellchecking for every e-mail before it is sent.
- When this option is enabled (via "Options>Mail"), the "Send" button on the message compose page will change to "Check Spelling".
- Only when the spellchecking process has been completed, the user will then be able to send off the email.
- Server administrators will also have the ability to force spell-checking for all mailboxes, via settings in the MailEnable administration program.
- TLS/SSL Support
- MailEnable's SMTP service has been updated to provide outbound TLS/SSL support, allowing the secure/encrypted transmission of messages to remote SMTP servers. MailEnable Enterprise Edition includes end-user activity reporting. This allows mail users to view the last 5 days of significant activity performed against their mailbox. For example, a user can see whether messages were deleted from their mailbox or even whether an e-mail message to their account has been greylisted/suspended for later delivery.
- Allows you to redundantly configure your mail servers to increase system reliability and uptime. The cluster management tools within Enterprise Edition allow you to couple servers and manage them as cluster nodes.
- Share & Collaborate
- Collaborate with other webmail users by sharing contacts, calendars and folders.
- Optimized Services
- Services within Enterprise Edition have been optimised for performance and scalability. Folder indexing dramatically improves system response times.
- MailEnable Enterprise Edition provides Bayesian Filtering support. Auto-train the filter with both valid and spam emails to greatly improve the effectiveness of correctly identifying junk mail. SPF, URL Blacklisting, Greylisting, outbound Whitelisting and a host of other anti-spam features are also included to keep your inbox spam-free.
- Authentication methods such as APOP and SMTP Authentication, CRAM MD5, Secure Password Authentication (NTLM support) and advanced relay settings control user access to your mail server. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) support for SMTP, POP and IMAP protocols allows mail clients to connect to the server securely by ensuring that mail communications between the mail client and MailEnable are encrypted.
- Queue Prioritization
- Messages that are sent out as bulk e-mail or are part of an e-mail campaign can now be assigned to a bulk mail queue. This means that bulk mail outs are less likely to impact on the delivery of regular e-mail.
- Also, an administrator is able to designate users whose messages should be sent with Priority. Messages sent by these users are placed in a Priority queue so that they receive preferential treatment over other messages.
- Message Filtering
- MailEnable message filtering allows you to define rules and actions for messages as they pass through MailEnable. For example, you can configure filters to append text to messages, quarantine messages, move or delete messages based on content. Filters can be configured at a mailbox and server level. Scripted filtering provides a highly configurable and powerful filtering engine.
- A new reporting module provides detailed statistics on all mail services (POP, SMTP, IMAP, HTTPMAIL) and the MTA. Over 80 different reports can be generated and ranked by user, post office or for the whole system. Information can be tabulated on data sent, data received, data total, messages sent, messages received, user log-ins and client connections.
- System Alerting & Monitoring
- MailEnable now includes a monitoring agent that checks system health and can notify an email address of any problems that are detected, such as a large amount of email going through the system, or service failure.
- Intelli Messaging Support (SMS Provider)
- MailEnable now provides support for a third SMS gateway service provider, Intelli Messaging. Now there is more choice with provider, and with some simple entry of your account details within MailEnable you will be able to do email-to-SMS in no time.
- Database Connectivity
- Allows you to store all your configuration data in either Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL. This not only dramatically increases scalability, but also allows you to integrate MailEnable with other back office applications.
- Remote Administration
- For ease of access, the administration program is capable of managing server groups and can be run on remote workstations to manage enterprise clusters.
- Enhanced Web Administration
- Administer your mail server using web based administration; create users, add post offices, manage lists, groups and contacts. Enterprise web administration includes several additional features including search capabilities for users/domains and the ability to manage all post offices from a single log-in. If you are hosting multiple post offices (e.g: one per customer or company), each company can be granted permissions to manage their own configuration.
- Other Features
- MailEnable Enterprise Edition includes all of the features included in Professional and Standard Editions.
- FIX: Removed populating mailbox name in forgotten password page in webmail due to cross-site scripting vulnerability
- FIX: Was not allowing MAPI connections
- FIX: Some Thunderbird appointments would not show in webmail (due to format of what it sent)
- FIX: Appointments with start date before 1970 would not show in webmail
- FIX: Webmail was not showing inline images that were base64 content in IMG SRC attribute
- FIX: Webadmin now has a Oceano skin
- FIX: Groups with 2 or more single quotes in name were stopping contact list showing all
- FIX: Appointments in start of year before timezone shift were not being displayed in webmail
- FIX: Private appointment details were showing in bubble in webmail
- FIX: Weekly appointment was showing the first occurrence as a busy day in freebusy
- FIX: Returned more info in IMAP error for unsupported CHARSET in search which might help some phones
- FIX: Using MMC refresh button to refresh priority queue in admin caused it to crash
- Operating System
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 (including 64 bit versions)
- Windows Server 2003 (including 64 bit versions)
- Windows 2000
- NT 4 Server (some features are not available under NT, including webmail).
- Note: MailEnable Pty. Ltd. does not provide support for Windows NT 4.0 installations.
- For details on running on Windows XP/Professional/Vista/Windows 7, please see KB Article ME020357
- 1GB RAM or higher
- Hard disk
- 100MB hard disk space (excluding space for email data and configuration)
- Network interface card configured to use TCP/IP
- Internet connection (with fixed IP and access for ports 25, 110, 143)
- Microsoft IIS v5.0 or higher required for Webmail & Administration capabilities
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or later (for .NET Webmail & Administration)
- Additional Requirements for Windows NT 4.0
- Service Pack 6a
- Microsoft Management Console (MMC) 1.2 or later
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or later (with Browsing Enhancements)
- Microsoft Data Access Components 2.1 or later (for MailEnable Professional & Enterprise Editions)
MailEnable Enterprise Edition 6.03 Screenshot
MailEnable Enterprise Edition 6.03 Keywords
Bookmark MailEnable Enterprise Edition 6.03
MailEnable Enterprise Edition 6.03 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Zolsoft Office Server Enterprise Edition 2010.0120
- DriveHQ Online Backup Enterprise Edition 5.0.375
- 1099 Pro Enterprise Edition 2010.06.04
- ProxyInspector Enterprise Edition 3.0.924
- Asset Manager 2010 Enterprise Edition
- Blueprint for Outlook Enterprise Edition 2.8.3
- SmartCode VNC Manager Enterprise Edition (64-bit) 5.5.15
- iPoint Enterprise Edition Player 22.214.171.124