MailEnable Standard 3.62
MailEnable Standard 3.62 Ranking & Summary
MailEnable Standard 3.62 description
MailEnable Standard 3.62 offers you an application which provides SMTP, POP3 and webmail services for Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server systems. Its simple installation procedure and powerful administration software means that you will be up and running quickly.
Included in the package are: MailEnable SMTP Service, an integrated service providing SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) for transmitting email messages between servers on the Internet. Some of the features of the SMTP service are; Supports RFC 821, 974, 1869, 2554, 2821, binds to specific or all IP addresses, powerful relay options, grant or deny access for IP address ranges, pickup event so you can run scripts or executables on an email SMTP authentication, allow/deny email where the sender domain does not resolve, ban on a domain-to-domain basis.
MailEnable POP3 Service: This service provides POP3 access to users mailboxes. Its features are: Supports RFC 1939, supports APOP secure authentication, grant or deny access for IP address ranges. List Server Service. Its features are; Moderated and unmoderated lists, add headers and footers to messages.
The MailEnable administrator allows the administration and configuration of all mail services. This includes adding new hosted customers, their SMTP domains and setting up mailbox mappings for these domains. Some of the many features of the administration console are; Delete messages by age, mailbox, postoffice or globally, configure catchall, abuse and admin emails easily, configure redirection for email addresses, import Windows users, import group members from CSV files, customisable user export, W3C Extended log file format, disable/enable users, postoffices or domains, create random passwords.
- Mail Protocols - MailEnable Standard Edition provides robust, stable and fully functional POP and SMTP mail services supporting unlimited users and domains.
- Administration - The Administration application allows configuration of mail services via an easy-to-use and familiar Microsoft Management Console application. Administrative features include mailbox quotas, redirections, auto-responders, import/export users, create groups and much more...
- List server - Includes a fully functional list server allowing you to subscribe or unsubscribe members and provide information mail outs or discussion groups
- Diagnostic Reporting - Standard Edition includes advanced diagnostics via a comprehensive Diagnostic Reporting Utility which assists in quick diagnosis of issues and speedy resolution. Features extensive logging in W3C file format to easily determine faults.
- Anti-Spam - MailEnable Standard has several inbuilt features to help eliminate spam. anti-spam features include PTR record checking, DNS blacklisting, auto-banning of IP addresses and much more. MailEnable is a standards-compatible mail server it can be used with a large variety of third party anti-spam software.
- Security - Extensive security measures and authentication methods protect your mail server from unauthorised access. Features include SMTP Authentication, Integrated Windows Authentication, Relay control
- Control panel integration - MailEnable integrates with several different third party control panel software products
- Other features
- Smart hosting
- Run scripts or executables on an email
- Plug-in third party content filters
- Message tracking utility
- Intel Compatible Hardware,
- 128MB RAM,
- 100MB hard disk space,
- Microsoft IIS v5.
MailEnable Standard 3.62 Screenshot
MailEnable Standard 3.62 Keywords
Bookmark MailEnable Standard 3.62
MailEnable Standard 3.62 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.