MailScan for Mail Server 6.8a
MailScan for Mail Server 6.8a Ranking & Summary
MailScan for Mail Server 6.8a description
MailScan for Mail Server 6.8a is known as a straightforward, lightweight and efficient Real-Time Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam solution for Mail Servers. MailScan safeguards organizations against Virus, Worm, Trojan and many other malware breeds with futuristic and proactive technologies. Employing an array of intelligent filters, MailScan offers complete protection against Viruses, Spam and Phishing mails, whilst providing comprehensive Content Security too. MailScan is available in more than 32 flavors to protect the different Mail Servers available in the market.
- Real-time Anti-Virus at the Mail Gateway
- MailScan comes with the world's fastest and earliest updating Anti-Virus system that detects Viruses, Worms, Trojans, Backdoors, Rootkits, Spywares, Adwares, Bots, Porn Dialers, Trojan Clickers and all other kinds of malicious programs at the Mail Server.
- MailScan stops Spamming and Phishing using a combination of technologies like Non Intrusive Learning Patterns (NILP), Gray Listing, Real-time Black List (RBL), SURBL, General Header Tests, MX/A DNS Record Verification, Reverse DNS, X-Spam Rules Check and more.
- Powerful Anti-Spam and Anti-Phishing
- Non Intrusive Learning Patterns (NILP) is a revolutionary technology from MicroWorld that works on the principles of Artificial Intelligence, which employs an adaptive mechanism in Spam and Phishing Control. This technology can analyze each email according to the Behavioral Patterns of the user and can take an informed decision there after.
- Non Intrusive Learning Patterns
- Content Control options allow you to specify restricted words or phrases in e-mails that should be detected by MailScan. E-mails with such words anywhere in the subject, body or tags can be deleted or quarantined.
- Advanced Content Scanning Options
- When a virus is detected in an e-mail or attachment, or when restricted words and phrases are found in the mail content, the mail can be deleted, quarantined or disinfected. MailScan provides you the option to send a customized notification to the sender, the intended recipient or others, informing them about
- Automated Threat Notifications
- Oversized files are compressed using standard file compressors with options for automatic decompression. MailScan can be configured to create 'EXE' files or self-extracting zip files that are automatically decompressed at the recipient's machine.
- Compression and Decompression
- This feature provides a report of MailScan activity for a period. There are five tab pages that provide reports about different MailScan tasks. The tabs are: Mails Sent from Local Domains, Mail Details, Alt.
- Comprehensive Reports
- eScan Remote Support (ERS) works with the help of remote desktop connection which enables eScan Support technicians to access computers with problems from a remote location and troubleshoot them directly. This helps in providing secure, faster and better support worldwide and also increases efficiency.
- eScan Remote Support
- eScan Auto Back-up / Restore utility takes back-up of all the frequently used files (PE files) and stores it in an encrypted form. If an infection is found, eScan's Auto Back-up / Restore utility will restore back all the clean files in real-time without the need to format the Mail Server.
- eScan Auto Back-up / Restore
- When the software encounters any problem in functioning, 'Send Debug Information' of eScan generates a file called 'debugs. zip'. eScan gives an option to send that Self Analysis along with a small description of the problem keyed in by the user to the MicroWorld support team, who identifies the cause of the issue and helps resolve it.
- Self Diagnosis / Troubleshooting
- Processor: Pentium II 200 MHz or higher
- CD-ROM Drive
- RAM: 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 & above
- Hard Disk: 500 MB of Free Space
- CD-ROM Drive
- Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista
- Windows 7 / 2008 R2 (All 32-64 bit versions)
MailScan for Mail Server 6.8a Screenshot
MailScan for Mail Server 6.8a Keywords
Bookmark MailScan for Mail Server 6.8a
MailScan for Mail Server 6.8a Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.