MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange 1.1
MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange 1.1 Ranking & Summary
MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange 1.1 description
MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange 1.1 is a convenient and reliable solution for Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010 which is designed to be useful for the centralized management of signatures and disclaimers in corporate mail messages.
MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange will help not only to meet email messaging standards and requirements, but also will transform each outgoing message into an effective marketing tool by adding the necessary text and graphic information about your company.
The product allows to add disclaimers in Exchange messages automatically and the most fast and effective way. Disclaimers in Exchange 2003/2007/2010 can be easily added into any outgoing exchange message automatically.
MAPILab Disclaimers solution can also add signatures in Exchange messages. As the most of email disclaimer software for Exchange, MAPILab Disclaimers tool for Exchange works on the server-side, but product deployment and managing are very simple.
- Visual editor with support of all types of files (html, rtf, txt) will allow to create necessary disclaimers and signatures quickly.
- Different signatures for different users: the system of rules consisting of conditions, actions and exceptions enables to create unique signature templates, and apply them to separate users or groups of users.
- Integration with Active Directory and possibility to use macros (phones, addresses, names of divisions etc.) in signature templates will enable to create signatures with dynamic content.
- Ability to insert images into the signature such as company logos, banners etc.
- Built-in tester will allow to preview the created signature or notification in a real message and to verify correctness of settings of disclaimer application rules.
- A special centralized monitoring system of the current status and overall performance of the product. The entire system of rules can be controlled from a single console.
- The installation process and product management is unified for all Exchange versions. Product installation and deployment is performed with the help of a convenient installation wizard, while management (setup and adjustment of message selection rules for application of necessary signatures) is carried out by means of the console. The company-wide product deployment is possible from any single computer/server, which could be also used to setup and adjust rules for all Exchange 2003/2007/2010 servers in the company.
- You don’t need different solutions for different versions of Exchange servers: MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange works with Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010.
- Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0.
- Microsoft Management Console v3.0.
- Activated DCOM service (Distributed Component Object Model).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v7.0 and higher
MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange 1.1 Screenshot
MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange 1.1
MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) Version 2.2
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Web Services SDK March 2010
- GrooveIT pour My Calendars 2
- Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) Tools & Software Development Kit 1.0
- Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 07.00.7734.100
- Exchange Log Analyzer 2.01
- Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway 07.00.7733.100 2010 Release Candidate
- Microsoft Systems Management Server 2003 Toolkit 1
- Microsoft Management Pack Notifier for Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 1.0.0004.0000
- GFI MailEssentials for Exchange/SMTP 14 Build 20080822 Beta 2 / 12 Build 20080623
- Microsoft Windows Key Management Service Management Pack for Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 1.1
- EMS MS SQL Utils 1.7
- Mipsis Medical Management Software 2.0
- SQL Server Management Studio Express -
- Microsoft Management Pack Notifier 1.0.0004.0000
- Microsoft Identity and Access Management Series 1
- Microsoft Management Agent for Certificate and Smart Card Management 1
- Live Signatures 2.4
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Message Security Guide 1
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Explorer 2010
- Microsoft Volume Activation Management Tool 22.214.171.124
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Security Hardening Guide 1
- CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 (64-bit) 1.1.2