McAfee AntiSpyware Enterprise 8.6.0
McAfee AntiSpyware Enterprise 8.6.0 Ranking & Summary
McAfee AntiSpyware Enterprise 8.6.0 description
McAfee AntiSpyware quickly detects then safely eliminates malicious applications - e.g., key loggers, remote-control programs, browser hijackers - before they hide in your system and snatch passwords, rob your identity or monitor browsing activity when you surf or shop.
Erasing online roadblocks, McAfee AntiSpyware also foils adware programs that trigger annoying advertisements and sap syste
- Exclusive! Advanced "Auto-Protect" Technology alerts users when potentially hostile applications attempt to install and run, providing options to block the threat at the gateway.
- Multiple Scanning Options (On-Demand and On-Execution) allow users to perform thorough or custom scans depending on their need. The default setting performs a full system scan.
- One Year of Automatic Updates prompts users to download and install the most up-to-date protection against spying and tracking programs.
- Extensive Detection Database provides a thorough database of adware, spyware and keylogging programs. This database is continuously updated to keep up with the plethora of programs created daily by hackers.
- Uninstall Flexibility allows you the choice to uninstall tracking programs using that programs uninstaller (if available), or McAfee AntiSpywares removal technique, which removes all traces of the program.
- "One-Stop-Shop" Identification and Removal of all components and files associated with spyware; allowing users to remove any and all associated files in one click
This feature alerts users the moment a known adware/spyware/keylogger process is created. This gives end users greater insight into what is happening on their system. Users do not have to wait until the program potentially sends personal information about them out to the Internet. They will be alerted before this occurs.
- Program Removal
Identifies and removes adware, spyware, and key logging programs entirely, including entries in the Windows Registry, and other area where programs leave remnants.
- Comprehensive Scanning and Custom Scan Options
Scans your PC for programs and related spyware and adware remnants and identifies files for removal.
- Automatic Backup of Removed Files
Includes files recently removed for easy restore if users remove files by accident
- Restore Removed Items. Users have the ability via a convenient rollback removal, to undo a removal action, restoring files you inadvertently removed.
- Streamlined User Interface
Provides detailed information at-a-glance including number of detections, last updates, news and information and easy access to settings changes.
- Uninstall Flexibility
Users are provided the choice to uninstall the program using that programs uninstaller, or McAfee can remove all traces of the program.
- Timely News.
A feature to provide users with information from the main console detailing the latest information about a variety of information that pertains to their updates, detections, and status.
- Extensive Keylogger Database.
With one of the most comprehensive databases for suspicious programs, users will receive new updates on a regular basis. The suspicious program database is updated continuously and users will be alerted to retrieve updates every two weeks
- Intel Pentium or Intel Celeron processor 166 MHz
- 32 MB of RAM
- 38 MB free disk space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 5.0 or higher
- 30 day trial
McAfee AntiSpyware Enterprise 8.6.0 Screenshot
McAfee AntiSpyware Enterprise 8.6.0 Keywords
Bookmark McAfee AntiSpyware Enterprise 8.6.0
McAfee AntiSpyware Enterprise 8.6.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.