MetroTwit 126.96.36.199 Ranking & Summary
MetroTwit 188.8.131.52 description
MetroTwit 184.108.40.206 is regarded as a convenient as well as simple to useTwitter client that will enable you to tweet messages from your desktop.
It looks simple because it is simple. MetroTwit is proudly just a Twitter client and brings out the best Twitter has to offer with simple yet intuitive features.
- Tweet with you, yourself.
- With multiple-accounts support, quickly and easily switch between different personas for work or fun - view and tweet as if you were one. (MetroTwit Plus feature)
- With every thing going on, your friends are bound to say something you just couldn't care less about. Set up keyword, hashtag or even application filters to block out the noise from your streams.
- NEW None of the stuff you don't want
- Undo tweet is the fastest way to fix that silly spelling mistake before anyone notices. Flux capacitors included.
- NEW A DeLorean built-in.
- Be notified when someone follow you, favorited your tweet and added you to a list. It's like having your own paparazzi.
- NEW All about you
- Even the fastest animal on the planet can't deliver a message as fast. With support for Twitter's Streaming API, you can now follow along hot topics and discussions in real-time.
- Faster than a Peregrine Falcon.
- Get a close look at all the pictures and videos with popup previews for third-party media services, including but not limited to YouTube and TwitPic, without ever leaving the application.
- Look, it's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's a funny cat picture!
- A picture can speak a thousand words so simply drag and drop images from Windows to quickly tweet your best cat photos. Otherwise if just need an extra few precious words, TwitLonger makes sure you can fit it all in.
- Tweet a thousand words, or just an extra few
- Follow the tweet breadcrumbs to read the entire Twitter conversation back-and-forth without missing a beat.
- Get the whole story
- Be in the know of all the fun and quirky trending topics around the world or just around the corner. Take a step back in time to see what was trending last week.
- Stay in the know
- If you ever want to read more tweets, just scroll down and more will appear almost instantly. Be careful though, it's addictive and you could be scrolling for hours.
- Infinite scrolling
- Take control of links with an intuitive URL shortener that automatically saves you space and time tweeting. At the same time, worry less about where obscure links might take you by simply hovering over it.
- URL shortening and previews
- The people and topics you care about, at your fingertips. Simply start typing any part of a username or hashtag and we'll find them for you.
- Autocomplete for usernames & hashtags
- You don't have to switch away from what you're doing to keep tabs on new tweets. A counter in the taskbar will tell you exactly how many unread messages there are.
- Windows 7 taskbar integration
- Choose between dark text on light background and vice versa plus a selection of color accents to personalize the design. Better yet, match the application with your Aero Glass color for a more consistent look.
- Themes and accents
- Read excerpts from new tweet updates as they cycle through in the notifications. If you run out of time, hover over the notifications to stop the countdown to read even more.
- Quick-glance notifications
- Not all columns must be created equal. You have the choice and flexibility to control exactly how your columns should look.
- Resizable and reorderable columns
- The vector-based user interface powered by Windows Presentation Foundation works and looks even better in high DPI.
- Flawless high DPI support
- Added multiple account support
- Added support for filtering
- Added new out-of-box-experience for first time users
- Added ability to preview larger user avatars
- Added undo tweet functionality
- Added Twitter events support for user follows, list membership and tweet favorites
- Added support for adding users to lists
- Added user full name to username autocomplete
- Added CTRL+F shortcut to quickly activate search
- Added remove column confirmation
- Added faux border for when DWM shadows are not available
- Added sidebar artwork
- Added “compact sidebar” functionality
- Added button to indicate custom column sizing
- Added CTRL+TAB shortcut to switch between accounts
- Added left/right arrow shortcut to navigate columns
- Added add to filter shortcut by right clicking on hashtags and usernames
- Added double-click column heading shortcut to scroll to top and mark tweets as read
- Added “duplicate tweet “error message
- Added ability to mention user from profile options
- Added inline errors to application and columns
- Added error prompt about Windows 8 compatibility
- Changed Embed.ly media preview to NoEmbed (work in progress, stylings incomplete)
- Changed code signing certificate to Comodo (Will prompt install)
- Changed “What’s happening” text to include account name
- Changed settings default to not show “name of Twitter application”
- Changed empty tweet columns to show “No tweets” message
- Changed restart button in update screen to be at top of screen (will show on next update)
- Changed unread marker to be smaller in scrollbar and scrollbar thumb to be larger
- Changed default URL shortening to native t.co
- Changed retweeted by tooltip to include username text
- Updated visual style of buttons in light theme
- Removed favorite button from tweet on hover
- Removed “public” column due to Twitter announcing it would discontinue it
- Fixed direct message permalink not going to useful URL
- Fixed direct messages displaying weirdly if text included &
- Fixed potential crash with notifications
- Fixed international characters when typing hashtags
- Fixed typing illegal characters in username search
- Fixed possible crash when user cache was updated while new tweet was received
- Fixed usernames, hashtags and URLs appearing broken in user profile bios
- Fixed favorite columns to support infinite scroll
- Fixed username/hashtag parsing to conform to latest Twitter guidelines
- Fixed empty search results for random corrupt results from Twitter
- Fixed changing reply tweet to direct message does not send
- Fixed large progress bars under Windows 8 Aero Lite
- Fixed dark theme autocomplete black text under Windows 8 Aero Lite
- Fixed “favourite tweet” in context menu (for bureaucratic American buddies)
- Fixed hashtags and usernames not displaying properly in some search column tweets
- Fixed blank search columns do not get refreshed
- Fixed rare cache issue causing 100% CPU load at startup
- Fixed retweets not showing usernames/full name as per display setting
- Fixed potential crash caused by AddInProcess
- Fixed crash when horizontal scrolling with Logitech or Apple mouse drivers
- Changed MetroTwit server API calls to HTTPS for enhanced privacy
- Fixed changing themes sometimes wouldn’t show dialog
- Fixed adding image to tweet ensure URL has prepend space
- Fixed notification crash if set to monitor which has been disconnected
- Fixed closing window when maximized overriding the restored window size
- Fixed minimize and restore resizing bug
- Fixed MetroTwit not displaying on same-resolution secondary displays if no longer connected
- Fixed window maximizing issue with multi-monitors
- Fixed streaming error text
- Tweaked calendar blackout to use cursor instead of cross
- Fixed links not opening in browser for notifications of search columns
- Removed popup column animation to improve performance
- Fixed twitlonger showing up when character count was less than 140 using native t.co shortening
- Fixed direct messages not showing both username/full name
- Fixed rare Aero Snap issues
- .NET Framework 4.0 required.
MetroTwit 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
MetroTwit 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark MetroTwit 22.214.171.124
MetroTwit 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.