Microsoft Office Communicator Mobile 3.5.6906.28 2007 R2
Microsoft Office Communicator Mobile 3.5.6906.28 2007 R2 Ranking & Summary
Microsoft Office Communicator Mobile 3.5.6906.28 2007 R2 description
Microsoft Office Communicator Mobile 3.5.6906.28 2007 R2 offers users a powerful communications client for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2. Communicator Mobile runs on Microsoft Windows mobile 6.0 (or higher) software for Pocket PC and smartphone devices. In addition, Communicator Mobile 2007 R2 enables users to make work calls using their enterprise telephony system via Single Number Reach functionality.
- Advanced mobile communications: The 2007 R2 version of Office Communicator Mobile extends your work identity, as well as IM presence information, to mobile devices, giving information workers that are out of the office the real-time communications capabilities they're used to.
- With Single Number Reach, mobile devices become an extension of your company’s telephony infrastructure. Users can print a single telephone number on their business cards and use their mobile devices to receive and place calls using the same work identity used to access Office Communicator 2007 R2.
- Global address list (GAL) support and contact lists with distribution groups help users easily search for people within their organization, see their presence information, and communicate with them. In order to keep presence information up to date, the presence indicator now shows “Mobile” as an option for your availability, enabling people to easily keep track of your status.
- Simultaneously sign in to more than one application at the same time and have multiple options for communication. In order to keep presence information up to date, the presence indicator now shows “Mobile” as an option for your availability, enabling people to easily keep track of your status.
- Multi-party IM conversations let people initiate and participate in IM discussions with more than one person at the same time.
- Extensive communication options, whether you choose phone (using either your mobile phone or work identity), IM, or e-mail, allow you to select the best method to contact someone based on their presence information.
- Increased mobile productivity: The 2007 R2 version of Office Communicator Mobile has a similar look and feel to the desktop version of Office Communicator 2007, giving users a familiar single-client experience.
- Single Number Reach, together with real-time presence status and IM capabilities, improves users’ responsiveness and overall productivity. You can now set Call forwarding directly from your Windows Mobile device, giving you more flexibility to set up boundaries between personal and work life while on the go.
- Contact lists are maintained and synchronized across different Office Communicator applications, ensuring that you have the latest contact information no matter where you are.
- Similar features and functions, such as presence icons, custom notes, contact schedule information, and out of office status, provide a consistent experience from your desktop to your mobile device.
- Integrated business performance: The 2007 R2 version of Office Communicator Mobile is designed to easily work with your existing Office Communications Server 2007 R2 and Exchange Server 2007 applications in order to minimize cost, management, and additional communications investments.
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 and Exchange Server 2007 work together to support all the features of Office Communicator that you enjoy in the 2007 R2 version of Office Communicator Mobile, without the need for additional servers or applications.
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 provides built-in security to keep your information safe and secure. With communication channel encryption, transport layer security (TLS) support, and perimeter/internal network protection, your communications experience is safe no matter where you are or what network you use. The 2007 R2 version of Office Communicator Mobile is also Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliant.
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 now supports standard root certificates for securing information quickly and easily across networks.
- Single Number Reach support – Allows you to use a single telephone number on your business card. With Single Number Reach, your desk phone and mobile phone will ring when an incoming call arrives. Outbound calling also gives the same caller identity regardless of whether you use a desk phone or a mobile phone. In addition, you can set call forwarding directly from the mobile device. Single number Reach capability will be supported on Windows Mobile® 6.X devices.
- Battery life improvement – By optimizing performance, battery life is now improved by 350 percent, giving you plenty of time to answer your calls and collaborate with your team without having to worry about your battery life.
- Enhanced presence information – The “Mobile” presence indicator for users running Communicator Mobile has been added to the 2007 R2 version of Office Communicator Mobile. For users running multiple Communicator applications (Office Communicator, Office Communicator Mobile, Office Communicator Phone Edition), Office Communications Server 2007 R2 will determine the best option to reach you by showing the most active application you are running for your presence information. For example, if you have used Office Communicator Mobile more recently than Office Communicator, your presence information will indicate that you are available on your mobile phone.
- Usability updates – You now have access to recent contacts, expanding distribution lists on your Windows Mobile device, and easy navigation between multiple IM conversations. In addition, when installing Communicator Mobile on your device for the first time, you don’t need to do any special configurations, but simply use your company username and password to sign in.
Communicator Mobile for Java Enabled Devices – Communicator mobile is now available for Nokia S60 and S40 devices as well as Motorola RAZR devices (see the complete mobile device list below). The application provides presence information, IM capability and the ability to search your company directory.
- Microsoft ActiveSync
Microsoft Office Communicator Mobile 3.5.6906.28 2007 R2 Screenshot
Microsoft Office Communicator Mobile 3.5.6906.28 2007 R2 Keywords
Bookmark Microsoft Office Communicator Mobile 3.5.6906.28 2007 R2
Microsoft Office Communicator Mobile 3.5.6906.28 2007 R2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Office Image Xtractor 1.08
- Advanced Office Password Recovery 2.50
- Microsoft Office 12.0.4017.1006
- 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2) 1.0
- WorkCentrics for Microsoft Office 3.3.1311
- ActiveSolid for Microsoft Office 2.7.5
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 SP1 12.0.6211.1000
- Microsoft Office 97 Unique Identifier Removal Tool