My Remote Files 2.4.1
My Remote Files 2.4.1 Ranking & Summary
My Remote Files 2.4.1 description
My Remote Files 2.4.1 is a convenient file server which can give access to its resources by https secure connection from any web browser without intermediate servers. Users can login to server from a local network as well as from any PC in the Internet. The program can be used to create file servers of different kinds.
They can store either company information with various access to different users from its LAN, or public data for clients outside company's network. In any case, My Remote Files provides flexible solution that may be necessary for all kinds of networks--from small private to company's networks with different level of complexity.
- Ability to download/upload files and folders from a web browser window. Data is transferred by secure HTTPS connection after authentication. Due to this, downloading or uploading becomes secure and safe for private information.
- Ability to operate with ZIP archives. You can download or upload information as ZIP archives or make archives on a remote PC without downloading files.
- You can make all standard operations like copying, deleting, moving, etc remotely from web browser. This makes working with documents on a far apart computer as easy as exploring them on a local one.
- Ability to download file by parts. It is very useful when you are working with large files (like videos or big archives). In this situation, you can split file to some small parts and download them separately. This feature does not require extra free space on a server. My Remote
- Files only generates links to file segments and sends it by parts without actual splitting and storing parts.
- Ability to receive external requests for registration of new user accounts. This feature was created to help our users to make public file archives.
- Every online user of My Remote Files has ability to send text messages to administrator of file archive. Thus, archive keeper can be informed about problems with a server or user’s wishes etc. There are two ways of informing: by text messages or by e-mail and administrator can choose one of them.
- To make the process of navigation easier each user can make his own bookmarks. Bookmark is a link to frequently used folder and is available form every page of web browser window.
- Ability to search information on a remote server by file name or by content.
- Adds upload from online HTTP or FTP server
- Includes context menu to directory listing (Web interface).
- If there is only one shared folder, then server auto open it after user login.
- Supported platforms: Windows Vista , XP, 2000, Server 2003, 2008.
- Hardware: 16Mb RAM, 10MB free disk space, CPU according to expected load.
- Special requirements: access to www.smrksoft.com to let some features to work properly (server test, sending e-mails).
My Remote Files 2.4.1 Screenshot
My Remote Files 2.4.1 Keywords
Bookmark My Remote Files 2.4.1
My Remote Files 2.4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.