Navicat for PostgreSQL 10.0.5
Navicat for PostgreSQL 10.0.5 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 15.7 MB
Platform: Windows All
Price: USD 99.00
Date added: 2011-09-21
Publisher: PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
Navicat for PostgreSQL 10.0.5 description
Navicat for PostgreSQL 10.0.5 offers you an effective and beneficial utility which lets you quickly and easily create, organize, access and share information in a secure and convenient way. Navicat for PostgreSQL supports multiple PostgreSQL server connections which can be connected locally or remotely.
Latest PostgreSQL Versions Support
- Support of PostgreSQL Servers 7.3 or above.
- Support all PostgreSQL objects: tables, views and functions.
- Support all subobjects: fields, indices, foreign keys, uniques, checks, rules and triggers.
- Managing tablespaces, casts and languages.
- Support of character set and unicode.
Additional Connection Options
- Support of SSH Tunnel: Establish a secure SSH session through SSH Tunneling in Navicat. Enjoy a strong authentication and secure encrypted communications between two hosts. The authentication method can use a password or public / private key pair.
- Support of HTTP Tunnel: Navicat comes with HTTP Tunneling while your ISPs do not allow direct connections to their database servers but allow establishing HTTP connections. HTTP Tunneling is a method for connecting to a server that uses the same protocol (http://) and the same port (port 80) as a webserver does.
- Provide auto-reconnection for PostgreSQL server: You can keep the server connection alive using "Keepalive Interval" option. It prevents your connection from appearing idle, thus preventing your server from dropping the connection due to inactivity.
- Import/Export Connection Settings: You can easily transfer your connection settings while migrating Navicat from one computer to another new machine. Simply export your connections via Navicat and restore it on the new machine.
Instant Navigation over Databases
- Show databases as an open state once connection starts: Have your preferable databases opened right after the connection is made. Save your time and work more efficiently!
Powerful Visual Database Designer
- Support of Reverse Engineer: With the Reverse Engineer in Navicat, you can create a database model from an existing database and graphically visualize and edit the structure of your database. Or, you can graphically create a model, and generate a database that supports your model.
- Compare and Synchronize between Model and Database: Synchronize to Database will give you the full picture of all databases differences. Once your databases are compared, you can view the differences and generate the necessary synchronization script to update the destination database and make it identical to your model. Flexible comparison and synchronization settings will enable you to set up a customized comparison key for comparison and for synchronization.
- Support of SQL/DDL Script Generation: Export SQL gives you the opportunity to get a full control over the final SQL script, generate individual parts of your model, generate referential integrity rules, comments, character set etc. The Export SQL feature may save you hundreds of hours of your work.
Well-Designed Visual Builder/SQL Editor
- Visual SQL Builder : Visual SQL Builder - which is divided into two portions: the upper Graphical View, and the lower Syntax View, allows you to create and edit queries/views visually without knowledge of SQL.
- Query Editor: It allows you to create and edit SQL text for a query, prepare and execute selected queries.
- Support of Parameter Query: Set query parameters to add variable values to a query each time you run it.
- SQL Beautifier: With SQL Beautifier, you can format your SQL through a user-defined set of rules. This feature will increase your coding productivity and will improve the readability of your SQL code.
- SQL Minifier: Eliminate unnecessary spaces, line breaks, and indentation come in handy if you want to copy and paste your SQL to anywhere without unwanted whitespaces.
- Smart Code/Word completion support: Experience a quick way in constructing SQL statements in SQL Editor with the code/word completion feature. Whether you want to select available properties of database objects or SQL keywords, all it takes is a pick from the drop-down list.
- Support of standard editing features: Show line numbers, convert cases, zoom in/out and more.
- Code Folding: Code Folding lets you collapse (hide) and expand (show) sections of your code to make it easier to navigate and read. What you need to do is just to click the plus (+) and minus (-) signs next to the code.
- Matched Brace/Bracket Highlighting: when you place the cursor just after a closing (or just before an opening) brace, bracket, or parenthesis. Navicat will try to locate its matching brace, bracket, or parenthesis and highlight their companion with pre-defined colour.
Diversified Import and Export Competence
- Import data from ODBC: You can import data from ODBC after setting up a data source connection. All available tables will be included if connection success. Just simply choose the tables you wish to import or specify a query using Add Query button.
- Import data from up to 5 most popular formats including XML, CSV, TXT, DBF and XLS : Import Wizard allows you to import data into a table from diverse format. On top of that, you can save your settings as an import profile for setting schedule.
- Export data to TXT, CSV, DBF, XML, etc : Likewise, Export Wizard allows you to export data into various format. Save your settings as an export profile for setting schedule.
Powerful Data Manipulation Tools
- Form View
- Manipulate the current record with Form View. Enjoy a clear display of field name and its value with focus on current record.
- Support of Foreign Key Data Selection
- With the GUI tool - Foreign Key Data Selection, you can locate the foreign key values from the reference table. Stop shifting the view to a master table to look for the available values!
- Support of Data Transfer between local/remote PostgreSQL databases
- Data Transfer allows you to effortlessly transfer data between databases. This feature will drastically simplify the process for migrating data.
- Export data and create records as INSERT statements in sql file
- During Data Transfer, you can choose to export data as sql file with designated SQL format and encoding.
- Data and Structure Synchronization
- You can transfer data from one database to another with detailed analytical process. Likewise, you can compare and modify the table structures. For both Data and Structure Synchronization, the target database can be on the same server as the source or on another server.
- Create Schedule for Backup, Import/Export, Data Transfer, Queries and Data Synchronization
- Create a batch job for setting schedule to execute at one or more regular intervals, beginning and ending at a specific date and time. Batch job can be created for Query, Backup, Data Transfer, Data Synchronization, Import and Export.
- Send notification e-mail for schedule task
- Generate notification e-mails to recipients you specify, connecting them to the latest schedule information. Read directly through your email account on the results returned from a schedule. Also, exported file can be added to the batch job as mail attachment so that you can share your data easily.
- Support of Backup and Restore databases
- Regular backup on database is important to users. Backup/restore all tables and records, views etc for your databases using Navicat. You can also schedule backups between databases.
Powerful Security Management
- Visual Role Manager: Navicat provides users a visual tool for role management. You can easily add, duplicate, delete roles, and edit global role privileges.
- Visual Privilege Manager: Having assistance with our Privilege Manager, you will get a clear view as well as a quick access to grand privileges both at system and object levels for the selected account.
More Great Features
- ER Diagram View: ER Diagram view helps you achieve a better understanding of your database schema by displaying the structure in a graphical format. So, you can see the interrelationships between tables in a database.
- Database Wide Search: Navicat provides a powerful search function to find records on the entire database. You can search for whole words only, use regular expressions etc to search in. It is particularly useful if you want to limit your search to a particular type of records.
- Server Monitor: Select the servers that you want to monitor by checking them in the checklist box of the Server Monitor Window. Click on either Process List, Variables or Status Tab to show and/or modify the properties of your servers.
- Favorites: Navicat makes it easy for you to return to a particular database object you visit often within easy reach. By adding paths to your favorites list, you can go to those database objects with a single click, instead of having to navigate the connection and databases in Navicat.
- Object Filter: If you want to narrow the list of database objects displayed in Navicat, why don't you try our Object Filtering feature. Type in text, and only those database objects that start with the specified string are shown.
- Virtual Grouping: Have a better organization over connection and objects in Navicat. You can categorize objects into groups with the Virtual Grouping feature.
- Support of Increment Search: Incremental Search allows you to perform a find, instead of waiting for the complete search string to be entered it will search for the closest match as the string is typed, reposition (caret) to the found string as it is typed. In other words, the matched text is found and highlighted instantly. This saves your time from typing the entire text.
- Text/Hex/Image Viewer: Navicat provides Text/Hex/Image Viewer and Editor to view/edit text and image field contents. The editor allows you to view, update, insert or delete data in a table.
- SQL Console: To use a command-line interface, you can open SQL Console in Navicat. It provides you an interactive text-based screen to query input and result output from database.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Vista, Server 2003, Server 2008, Windows 7
- Pentium II processor or above
- Hard-disk space vary depending on installation. Full installation requires 65 MB of available hard-disk space
Navicat for PostgreSQL 10.0.5 Screenshot
Navicat for PostgreSQL 10.0.5 Keywords
Bookmark Navicat for PostgreSQL 10.0.5
Navicat for PostgreSQL 10.0.5 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Navicat for PostgreSQL 10.0.5. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Built for Sales is designed as a detailed transaction management tool for your daily business operations. Designed in an easy to use environment. Lotus Approach Required. Free Download
EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL is a powerful graphical tool for PostgreSQL DB Server administration and development. Its state-of-the-art graphical interface and a lot of features makes creating and e Free Download
EMS Data Export 2005 for PostgreSQL is a powerful program to export your data quickly from PostgreSQL databases to most popular formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, RTF, HTML, XML, PDF, TX Free Download
Built for Business is designed as a detailed transaction management tool for your daily business operations. The database suite containing two major modules: Sales and Purchasing, designed in an easy Free Download
With AnyForm form software you fill out, calculate and print out any given paper form exactly, quickly and easily on your PC. Free Download
Trading Strategy Tester for FOREX is a software simulator of Foreign Exchange Market - FOREX. It is an excellent instrument for studying trading in a fast and convenient way, to gain and improve tradi Free Download
Award-winning Flashcard Study and Testing System - Memorize study material fast! Create reusable decks, print flashcards, study and track your progress with this leading-edge learning tool! Powerful m Free Download
Universal database tool with report builder. Viewing, editing, and printing data; building SQL queries; building reports; sorting and filtering; viewing and printing structure; searching and replacing Free Download