Navicat for PostgreSQL 8.2.6
Navicat for PostgreSQL 8.2.6 Ranking & Summary
Navicat for PostgreSQL 8.2.6 description
Navicat for PostgreSQL 8.2.6 is considered as a professional and useful PostgreSQL database administration and development tool that is not only sophisticated enough for professional developers, but also easy to learn for new users.
With an user-friendly GUI, Navicat lets you quickly and easily create, organize, access and share information in a secure and convenient way. Navicat supports multiple PostgreSQL server connections which can be connected locally or remotely. Your remote PostgreSQL server can be running on Mac OS X, Linux, Unix, or Windows platform.
- Support Multiple Connections for local or remote PostgreSQL servers
- SSH Tunnel
- HTTP Tunnel
- Foreign Key Data Selection
- Browse your databases
- Create and delete databases, tables, indexes and users
- Modify your data
- Create or Run SQL queries. Visual Query Builder
- Manage user privileges [security configuration]
- Backup / Restore your database. Scheduling Backup.
- Data Transfer Support transfer databases from one PostgreSQL server to another server.
- Unicode Support
- Stored Procedure and PostgreSQL View Builder
- Batch Job and Scheduling
- Import/Export data ( It supports up to 18* most popular formats including MS Access, MS Excel, XML, PDF and TXT. )
- Visual Report Builder
- Data Synchronization and Structure Synchronization.
- Additional Connection Options
- Support of SSH Tunnel
- Support of HTTP Tunnel
- Export Registry Record(.reg) via Navicat PostgreSQL
- Instant Navigation Over Database
- Show databases as an open state once connection starts
- Comprehensive Management of PostgreSQL objects
- Create, edit and drop table's fields, indexes, foreign keys, uniques, checks, rules, triggers and privileges
- Dump object definition as sql file
- Print Database / Table Structure
- Diversified Import and Export Competence
- Import data from ODBC
- Import data from up to 18 most popular formats including MS Access, MS Excel, XML, PDF and TXT
- Export data to MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, HTML, PDF, TXT, CSV, DBF, XML, etc
- Export data and create records as INSERT statements in sql file
- Powerful Data Manipulation Tools
- Form View
- Support of Foreign Key Data Selection
- Data and Structure Synchronization
- Support of Data Transfer between local / remote PostgreSQL databases
- Support of Backup and Restore PostgreSQL databases
- Create Schedule for Backup, Import / Export, Data Transfer, Saved Queries and Data Synchronization
- Send notification e-mail for schedule task
- Powerful Security Management
- Visual User Manager
- Well-Designed Visual Builder / Editor
- Visual Query / View Builder
- Query Editor
- Support of Parameter Query
- Code-Completion for Query and View
- Easy-to-use Report Builder *only available in Windows Enterprise Version
- Create reports with visual Report Builder
- Export report to multiple formats, PDF, Excel, HTML etc.
- View and share reports with others by using Report Viewer
- Report Archive
- More great features
- Virtual Grouping
- Server Monitor
- SQL Console
- Profile System
- Text / Blob View
- Code Completion Speedup your sql writing.
- Form View Input record via form view.
- New Profile System Open profile on your desktop directly.
- Report Export Export report to pdf, html and more.
- Compatible with any PostgreSQL server version up to 8.2.x.
- Incremental Search, Hex Editor and more supports in Table View.
- Usability enhancement in Table Design.
- Many other improvements on features and user-friendliness.
- Pentium II processor or above.
- 32 megabytes (MB) of RAM.
- Hard-disk space vary depending on installation. Full installation requires 10 MB of available hard-disk space.
Navicat for PostgreSQL 8.2.6 Screenshot
Navicat for PostgreSQL 8.2.6 Keywords
Bookmark Navicat for PostgreSQL 8.2.6
Navicat for PostgreSQL 8.2.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.