Navicat Lite for Oracle 8.2.6
Navicat Lite for Oracle 8.2.6 Ranking & Summary
Navicat Lite for Oracle 8.2.6 description
Navicat Lite for Oracle 8.2.6 is considered as a professional and useful GUI for Oracle server administration and development). Navicat for Oracle offers powerful visual tools such as Query Editor with syntax highlight capability, SQL Preview, SQL Console, TEXT, Hex and BLOB viewer/editor, SSH Tunnel and more, to increase your productivity.
Also, it provides a number of tools allowing to perform all the necessary database operations such as creating, editing, and duplicating database objects. It also offers a well-described wizard system that simplifies your database development tasks.
Navicat for Oracle full version includes more powerful features such as Data/Structure Synchronization, Import/Export, Backup, Report, task scheduling, code completion, etc. Together with comprehensive and instant support services, Navicat Oracle makes database and application development faster and easier while simplifying day-to-day administration tasks. Navicat for Oracle can connect to any Oracle Database version 9i and later. Moreover, the versions for PosgreSQL and MySQL are also available.
Note: Free for non-commercial use.
Major Features :
- Native Connection Options:
- Navicat Oracle offers three connection modes to the Oracle server: connection through the Oracle Call Interface (OCI) in Basic mode, alias entry from a tnsnames.ora file in TNS mode and direct connection over TCP/IP in Direct mode.
- Support of SSH Tunnel:
- Establish a secure SSH session through SSH Tunneling in Navicat. Enjoy a strong authentication and secure encrypted communications between two hosts.
- Export Registry Record(.reg) via Navicat Oracle:
- You can easily transfer your connection settings while migrating Navicat from one computer to another new machine.
- Create, edit and drop tables fields, indexes, foreign keys, uniques, checks, triggers and privileges:
- With Table Designer - the basic Navicat Oracle tool for working with tables, you can create, edit and drop tables fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks, triggers, privileges and much more.
- Support of tablespace, package, sequence, synonym, trigger, type and more:
- Navicat allows you to create, edit and drop directories, tablespaces, publice database links, public synonyms, database links, indexes, materialized views, materialized view logs, packages, sequences, synonyms, triggesr and types.
- SQL Preview:
- The SQL Preview area shows you SQL representation of the oracle objects you are creating. This ability allows you to preview SQL before execution.
- Dump object definition as sql file:
- Backup object definition and data with ease by dumping as sql file.
- Print Schema / Table Structure:
- Present the schema / table definition by printing their structures in Navicat.
- Import data from ODBC:
- You can import data from ODBC after setting up a data source connection. All available tables will be included if connection success. Just simply choose the tables you wish to import or specify a query using Add Query button.
- Import data from up to 11 most popular formats including MS Access, MS Excel, XML, HTML, TXT and CVS:
- - Import Wizard allows you to import data into a table from diverse format. On top of that, you can save your settings as an import profile for setting schedule.
- Export Data to different file formats: TXT, CSV, DBF and XML:
- Likewise, Export Wizard allows you to export data into various format. Save your settings as an export profile for setting schedule.
- Export data and create records as INSERT statements in sql file:
- During Data Transfer, you can choose to export data as sql file with record options like complete insert statements / extended insert statements etc.
- Form View:
- Manipulate the current record with Form View. Enjoy a clear display of field name and its value with focus on current record.
- Support of Foreign Key Data Selection:
- With the GUI tool - Foreign Key Data Selection, you can locate the foreign key values from the reference table.
- Data and Structure Synchronization:
- Navicat for Oracle allows you to transfer data from one Oracle database to another with detailed analytical process. Likewise, you can compare and modify the table structures
- Support of Data Transfer between local / remote Oracle databases:
- Transfer tables/views/stored procedures/functions from one Oracle database to another Oracle database, or to a plain text file.
- Support of Backup and Restore Oracle databases:
- Regular backup on database is important to users. Backup/restore all tables and records, views and stored procedures for your Oracle database using Navicat. You can also schedule backups between databases.
- Create Schedule for Backup, Import / Export, Data Transfer, Saved Queries and Data Synchronization:
- Create a batch job for setting schedule to execute at one or more regular intervals, beginning and ending at a specific date and time. Batch job can be created for Query, Backup, Data Transfer, Data Synchronization, Import and Export.
- Send notification e-mail for schedule task:
- Generate notification e-mails to recipients you specify, connecting them to the latest schedule information. Read directly through your email account on the results returned from a schedule.
- Visual User Manager:
- Navicat provides users a visual tool for user management. You can easily add, delete, edit users / roles, and grant privileges on the selected schemas, tables/views, fields and stored procedures.
- Visual Query / View Builder - which is divided into two portions: the upper Graphical View, and the lower Syntax View, allows you to create and edit queries / views visually without knowledge of SQL.
- Query Editor:
- It allows you to create and edit SQL text for a query, prepare and execute selected queries.
- Support of Parameter Query:
- Set query parameters to add variable values to a query each time you run it.
- Code-Completion for Query, View, Stored Procedure and oracle objects:
- Experience a quick way in constructing SQL statements in SQL Editor with the Code-completion feature. Whether you want to select available properties of database objects or SQL keywords, all it takes is a pick from the drop-down list.
- Virtual Grouping:
- Have a better organization over objects in Navicat. You can categorize objects into groups with the Virtual Grouping feature. Virtual Grouping can be applied on Connection, Table, View, Stored Procedure, Query, Report, Backup and Schedule.
- Server Monitor:
- Select the servers that you want to monitor by checking them in the checklist box of the Server Monitor Window. Click on either Process List, Variables or Status Tab to show and / or modify the properties of Oracle servers.
- SQL Console:
- To use a command-line interface, you can open SQL Console in Navicat. It provides you an interactive text-based screen to query input and result output from database.
- You can customize your window behaviour style into Docking Windows or Floating Windows. Choose either dock the opened windows to the main window or dock windows or inherit the last docking style.
- Profile System:
- For most of the tasks, Navicat allows you to save / load profiles to increase convenience. Profile can be applied on Data Transfer, Data / Structure Synchronization, Batch Job, Backup, Import / Export etc.
- Pentium II processor or above.
- 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM.
- Hard-disk space vary depending on installation. Full installation requires 10 MB of available hard-disk space.
Navicat Lite for Oracle 8.2.6 Screenshot
Navicat Lite for Oracle 8.2.6 Keywords
Bookmark Navicat Lite for Oracle 8.2.6
Navicat Lite for Oracle 8.2.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- ESF Database Migration Toolkit Standard Edition 6.1.16
- DTM Data Generator 1.23.01
- DTM Data Editor 1.02.28
- Sonswish - Oracle database browser 1.3.44
- Cross-Database Comparator Pro 6.0
- MYSQL Server to MS Access Database Converter Software 5.0.1
- JDataGrid Database Edition 2.9.0
- # 1 PostgreSQL Tool - Navicat PostgreSQL Lite (Freeware) 8.0.29