Neorouter 0.9.6 Ranking & Summary
Neorouter 0.9.6 description
Neorouter 0.9.6 offers homes and small businesses an excellent Remote Access and VPN solution. It helps you manage and connect to all your computers from anywhere. It gracefully integrates Remote Access, File Sharing, Virtual Private Network, User and Access Management.
Many homes or small businesses have high-speed internet and multiple computers, and users are facing challenges like remote access, directory management and network security. To solve similar problems at large enterprises, skilled administrators can deploy very expensive and complex tools like VPN, domain controller and corporate firewall. But home or small business users do not have the right tools that fit their needs.So, Neorouter provides low-cost zero-configuration networking solutions for homes and small businesses.
- Remotely connect to your computer using Windows Remote Desktop or VNC
- Privately share large files like photos and videos with family and friend
- Securely encrypt network traffic and protect your personal information when you connect from public WI-FI hotspots
- Roaming user profile
You can sign in from any computer using the same account and your profile (including the computer list and your preference) will roam with you.
- High portability
You can run NeoRouter portable client from a USB drive without installation. This feature is especially useful if you are using a computer that you do not have the privileges to setup new software, e.g. in a library or hotel.
- Fastest connection
NeoRouter can setup direct peer-to-peer (P2P) connection between computers. When direct P2P connection is impossible (e.g. your computer is behind a corporate firewall), NeoRouter relays the network traffic through your own router, while other VPN products relay through a central server geologically located far away and shared by thousands of other users.
- Advanced user management and access control
You can create multiple users with different privileges, and grant accesses to a computer or a service individually. For example, you can prevent your gamer friend Bob from accessing the photos you shared with mom.
Add-ons extend NeoRouter and let you perform additional tasks over the virtual network.
Proxy support allows you access your virtual network behind proxy servers that support HTTP Proxy, SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 protocols.
- Remote wakeup
You can put your computer to standby mode to conserve electricity and NeoRouter can wake up the computer when you actually use it.
NeoRouter does not rely on a central server for connectivity, so you do not need to worry about the unexpected server maintenance and downtime.
- Run as a windows service
NeoRouter provides this feature for free, while other VPN products charge a fee for this feature.
- Unlimited network capacity
There is no limit on how many computers can join the network or how many users can be created.
- New features
- x64 support - NeoRouter supports 64-bit Windows, including XP, 2003, Vista and later.
- Added option allowing user close the connection when quit from NeoRouter Network Explorer. (See "Disconnect & quit" menu item)
- Added option in Configuration Explorer allowing user to change computer name alias.
- Added option in Configuration Explorer allowing user to setup/reclaim a domain any time.
- Added "Dashboard" website so that user can create/edit/recover a domain.
- Changed company and license related information
- Allow user to install Server component for Windows ONLY, without Network Explorer
- Show server version information in the Configuration Explorer
- Remove cleanup.exe from all setup packages in case some anti-various software complain
- Sorting computer list and category list
- Shrink the Network Explorer window
- NeoRouter FON plugin has been split into 2 plugins, because Fonera 2.0 has 1MB limitation to a plugin. FON users may want to install the "prerequisite" plugin first, which contains necessary libraries used by NeoRouter.
- Bug fixing
- ClientUI drag&drop error when number of add-ons exceeds 7
- AutoSignIn does not work properly when missing ClientUI.xml
- Server public IP would be updated with current IP address when change domain information in the Configuration Explorer.
- Client service initialization fail issue
- Fixed UI related issues
Neorouter 0.9.6 Screenshot
Neorouter 0.9.6 Keywords
Bookmark Neorouter 0.9.6
Neorouter 0.9.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.