NetBalancer Pro 1.4.1
NetBalancer Pro 1.4.1 Ranking & Summary
NetBalancer Pro 1.4.1 description
NetBalancer Pro 1.4.1 is a very tractable and powerful internet traffic control and monitoring tool which can browse and do any internet activity comfortably even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from internet .
You can use NetBalancer to set download/upload transfer rate priority for any applications and monitor their internet traffic. Applications with a higher network priority will gain more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower one.
- Set download and upload network priority for any process. Currently supported priorities are:
- High priority
- Normal priority
- Low priority
- Block traffic
- Ignore traffic
- Limit traffic
- Set download and upload speed limits for a process
- Show all system processes with their in and out network traffic speed
- Show current connection for any process
- Show downloaded and uploaded traffic for any process since NetBlancer's start
- View overall system traffic as a graph
- Show last 15 seconds traffic in system tray
- Fine tune priorities (see Level Severity setting).
- Also NetBalancer has a menu option "Request a Feature". Using it, a user can notify us of a feature that he/she would like to see implemented.
- The main difference between NetBalancer and other traffic shaping software is that NetBalancer works with priorities, so applications with low priority won't be limited if other high priority applications don't use network.
Enhancements: Version 1.4.1 adds "Reset all priorities" featureand replaces UI tabs with slide panels.
- PC running Microsoft Windows XP/2003 Server/Vista
- 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 128 MB of system memory
- 3 MB of available HDD space
NetBalancer Pro 1.4.1 Screenshot
NetBalancer Pro 1.4.1 Keywords
Bookmark NetBalancer Pro 1.4.1
NetBalancer Pro 1.4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.