NetOp Remote Control 10.00 Build 2011087
NetOp Remote Control 10.00 Build 2011087 Ranking & Summary
NetOp Remote Control 10.00 Build 2011087 description
NetOp Remote Control 10.00 Build 2011087 offers you an incredibly efficient and easy to use utility which is dedicated to remote access, management and maintenance with unrivalled security. Why do over half of Fortune 100 companies use Netop Remote Control? Because security matters. Netop is the most secure, trusted and scalable remote solution on the market today. vendor have been helping customers grow their enterprises with secure remote control and support for workstations, servers, embedded systems and mobile devices for over 25 years.
- Advanced remote control and support
- Enterprise remote support for anyone, anytime, anywhere
- Support and manage workstations, servers, POS, embedded systems, and mobile devices
- Broad platform support: Windows, Mac, Linux, Citrix, Windows Mobile, and CE
- Reach your mobile workforce securely through any Internet connection
- Easily manage connections over a broad range of protocols
- Trusted and secure remote access
- Strong encryption with up to 256-bit AES ensures data integrity
- Centralized 2 and 3-factor authentication protects from unauthorized access
- Superior integration with Directory Services, RSA SecurID and Smartcards
- Granular control over all user permissions through individual or group policies
- Monitor, log and investigate with customized audit trails and session recordings
- Lower the cost of support
- Scalable to any size business and easy to deploy across networks
- Consolidate your remote tools into one secure enterprise solution
- Manage system services, registry, processes, hardware & software information
- Provide real-time, secure user support inside or outside of your network
- Troubleshoot problems without interrupting end-users or critical processes
- Meet security compliance regulations
- Lower the cost of demonstrating compliance with complete audit trails
- 256-bit AES encryption protects data and meets regulatory standards
- Achieve PCI, ISO & HIPAA compliance requirements for authentication & encryption
- Data transmission protected with FIPS 140-2 standard algorithms
- Meet government, health-care, retail and financial services security requirements
- Powerful and flexible support tools
- Intuitive functions for the support team across your entire enterprise
- Automate programs and common support tasks to save time and resources
- Communicate with end-users through chat, annotation, audio & video
- Share screens, run applications and transfer files with anyone, anywhere
- Manage computers with no active OS using Intel vPro support
- Platform versions
- Platform: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise (SP 0,1)
- Windows Vista Home Premium, Basic, Business, Ultimate (SP 0,1,2)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation, Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter (SP 0,1)
- Windows Server 2008 Web, Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter (SP 0,1)
- Windows Server 2003 Standard, Enterprise, Web Edition, TS (SP 0,1),SR2, SP3
- Windows XP Professional, Tablet PC, Home Edition (SP 0,1,2,3)
- The following operating systems will require Netop Remote Control 9.52:
- Windows 2000 Server, Advanced Server (SP 0,1,2,3,4)
- Windows 2000 Terminal Services (SP 0,1,2,3,4)
- Windows 2000 Professional (SP 0,1,2,3,4)
- The following operating systems will require Netop Remote Control 9.1:
- Windows NT 4.0 Terminal Server (SP4)
- Windows NT Server 4.0 (SP4,5,6,6a)
- Windows NT Workstation 4.0 (SP4,5,6,6a)
- Windows ME
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- Intel or compatible
- Guest: OS requirement plus additional 32 MB
- Other modules: OS requirement plus additional 32 MB
- Disk space
- Guest and Host each requires less than 30 MB
- TCP/IP (IPv4): Winsock 1.1 or compatible.
- TCP/IP (IPv6): Winsock 2.0 or compatible (Windows 2003 and XP)
- IPX: Microsoft NWLink or Novell IPX.
- NetBIOS: IBM, Microsoft, Novell or compatible NetBIOS.
- Windows modem: TAPI version 1.4 or compatible.
- Digital modem: Modem supporting the AT command set.
- Analog modem: Modem supporting the AT command set.
- ISDN/CAPI: ISDN adapter with a CAPI 2.0 driver.
- Infrared: Windows Server 2003, XP, 2000 or 98 with IrDA enabled.
- NetOp Security Server uses ODBC for communication with databases. Supported databases must be SQL92 Standard compliant.
- RSA SecurID ACE/Server 5.2.
- RSA SecurID ACE/Agent 5.5 or later
- Windows installer:
- MSI required2.0
- Netop Remote Control is available in the following languages
- User interface and documentation
- User interface only
NetOp Remote Control 10.00 Build 2011087 Screenshot
NetOp Remote Control 10.00 Build 2011087 Keywords
Bookmark NetOp Remote Control 10.00 Build 2011087
NetOp Remote Control 10.00 Build 2011087 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.