Netwatch 3.1.13 Ranking & Summary
Netwatch 3.1.13 description
Netwatch 3.1.13 is a useful program designed to keep IT staff informed about their network infrastructure - wherever they are!
Designed for Microsoft Windows, Novell NetWare, UNIX and a range of Internet services such as web servers, NetWatch 2 monitors them all - logging important data, plotting trends and generating alerts when problems occur.
- Minimal impact on your network - no need to setup additional services such as SNMP on your servers
- Browser access to all features, with secure access to all configuration settings
- Alerting 24x365 of service and application failure - and their restoration
- Alert different groups about different failures using pager, SMS (mobile phone text), email and more
- See alerts from your favourite news aggregator or blog reader
- Define planned "outages" when you don't want to be informed of service failure
- Get on-line and up-to-date access to service performance information - all in one location
- Access up-to-date trend graphs of key indicators of your choice - including Storage
- Use NetWatch with many services including Microsoft Windows; Novell Netware; UNIX; Web; Email (POP, IMAP and SMTP services) and General network devices.
- Windows 2000 or later system.
- The system you use must have network access (IP and/or IPX for Netware services) to all services you wish to monitor.
- The account you use to run NETWatch should have Administrator access to your network.
Netwatch 3.1.13 Screenshot
Netwatch 3.1.13 Keywords
Bookmark Netwatch 3.1.13
Netwatch 3.1.13 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.