Network Administrator 2010.3.0.90
Network Administrator 2010.3.0.90 Ranking & Summary
Network Administrator 2010.3.0.90 description
Network Administrator 2010.3.0.90 offers users with an effective as well as beneficial tool which is designed to allow you to make tweaks, changes, and updates across your network. It has an amazing plugin system that is packed full of actions.
- Change network configuration
- Want to switch 1000 hosts to DHCP? Have new DNS servers? No problem, with this plugin you can change them in a few clicks
- Daylight Saving Time Update
- Easily update those older NT 4.1, Windows 2000, and XP machines to the latest DST settings without being forced to purchase a $5000 patch from Microsoft.
- Disable CDROM and DVD Drives
- Keep users from installing unwanted software. Disable and enable their CDROM / DVD drives with ease.
- Disable CDROM and DVD Burning
- Keep users from copying data off your network. Disable DVD and CD burning while allowing users to still have read only access.
- Set Excel 2007 to save in the older format
- Having a problem with users sending Excel 2007 documents to people outside your network? Reduce those help desk calls by forcing all of your Excel 2007 users to automatically save in the 2003/XP format.
- Disable Floppy Drives
- Prevent users from accessing their floppy drives and installing unwanted software.
- Folder copy
- Have a set of shortcuts you want to copy to everyone’s desktop? Or a configuration file you need to place on their C Drive? Use the folder copy plugin to copy files and folders to many machines in just a few clicks.
- Block IE 7 Automatic Install
- Need to keep IE 6 on your network, and want to prevent those dreaded calls after users install IE 7? Use the IE 7 blocker to prevent the automatic install of IE 7.
- Block IE 8 Automatic Install
- Keep IE 7 standard on your network by blocking the automatic install of IE 8
- Block IE 9 Automatic Install
- Keep IE 8 standard on your network by blocking the automatic install of IE 9
- Kill Processes
- This plugin can kill a process by name across your network. Got a piece of spyware that uses a common filename, but keeps randomizing a prefex? Use the wildcard feature to zap them all
- Logon Disclaimer
- Have legal statements that need to be declared to users before they logon? Use the logon disclaimer to notify them
- Manage Services
- Stop, Start, and modify services using the manage services plugin
- Disable Offline Files
- Every fresh install of Windows XP has the ‘Offline Files’ feature enabled. This annoying functionality can be disabled with this plugin
- Change Power Management Settings
- Save energy by making changes to the power management settings on computers across your network
- Remote Desktop Enabler
- Have remote registry access to a remote machine, but remote desktop is disabled? Remote desktop enabler can turn on remote desktop so you can get into that machine asap.
- Remote Desktop Port Set
- Want to change the port Remote Desktop uses to listen for connections? Use this plugin to change the port that Remote Desktop listens on.
- Remote Execute
- Got an MSI file you want to install silently on 100 machines? Network Administrator can do it in a few clicks. Build batch files, or VBS files and easily execute them remotely.
- Set Background Wallpaper
- Have a corporate logo you want to have on everyone’s background? Use the wallpaper plugin to set it across your network. It will even take care of copying it to the remote host for you.
- Set Local Administrator Password
- Resetting the domain administrator password is easy, but what happens when an employee leaves the company and you have 50 machines with the same local administrator password? Normally, you would walk around to each one and change it. With the ‘Set Local Administrator Password’ feature you can change it across your network without even getting out of your chair.
- Set VNC Password
- Use Tight VNC, or Real VNC on your network? Need to change the password on a 100 or 1000 machines? Network Administrator can change them all in one sweep of your network.
- Reboot or Shutdown Computers
- Quickly shutdown, or reboot computers. You can even set a time limit before your action takes place, and tell users why they need a reboot or shutdown.
- Disable USB Flash Drives
- Prevent access to USB flash drives, while allowing USB based keyboards, mice, and scanners.
- Windows Autologon
- Set windows to automatically logon as a specific username and password.
- Word Default Document Set
- Upgrade to Office 2007, but want users to save in 2003/XP format by default? Use the default document set feature to make this change in a flash.
- Disable Control Panel Access
- Users keep messing with the control panel, and making life hard for you? Use the control panel plugin to disable access.
- Disable that pesky “downloaded from the Internet” warning
- Get rid of that pesky warning you get when trying to execute downloaded files.
- Disable the auto maximize feature in Windows 7
- In Windows 7, windows will maximize automatically when you drag them to the edge of the monitor. Disable this ‘feature’ with ease.
Network Administrator 2010.3.0.90 Screenshot
Network Administrator 2010.3.0.90 Keywords
Bookmark Network Administrator 2010.3.0.90
Network Administrator 2010.3.0.90 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.