Network Event Viewer 22.214.171.124
Network Event Viewer 126.96.36.199 Ranking & Summary
Network Event Viewer 188.8.131.52 description
Network Event Viewer 184.108.40.206 is a useful tool which is designed to help users to manage, view, sort and search multiple event log files.
Network Event Viewer enables system administrators to manage, view, sort and search multiple Windows XP/2000/NT event log files simultaneously.
Network Event Viewer is a program that downloads event logs from configured computer.
A downloading service enables the logs to be downloaded on a configured schedule for later review or email notification of specific events.
Event logs can be merged into one view and view filters set. Events can be sorted and filtered by log, level, host, time, source, category, event ID, and user.
Network Event Viewer also enables system administrators to clear remote event logs enabling event logs to be rotated and drive space freed.
How It Works
- A Windows Service is installed which enables automatic event log consolidation, monitoring, alerting, exporting, syslog forwarding, archiving, scheduled reporting, remote event log clearing, and automatic log consolidation and monitoring for newly discovered computers. The Windows Service enables all this to occur on a Windows desktop or server while the system administrator is logged off.
- The viewer enables systems administrators to view a single log or merge multiple logs into a single view. Views can be filtered, sorted, and searched. Entries can be marked and now notes can be added for later analysis.
- Centralized Event Log Management
The Windows operating system and many 3rd party Windows Services and applications use the Windows Event Log system to log informational, warning, and critical information used by Network Administrators to help identify application errors. Network Event Viewer real-time monitors, consolidates and archives event logs and syslogs to SQL Server, MySQL or the file system. Administrators can automatically export consolidated logs to CSV, EVT, HTML, TXT, and XML. Network Event Viewer can optionally clear event logs once archived. Use the viewer to merge multiple logs into a single view.
- Advanced Event Filtering
Powerful filtering searches through consolidated event logs and allows you to pinpoint events of interest or remove noise. Supports simple and complex regular expression filters. Selectively flag and add notes to events of interest.
- Alerts, Notifications, and Actions
Supports several different alerts and actions when key events are detected. Trigger actions such as sending a fully customizable email, exporting to a file, displaying a message box, playing a sound, writing key events to a user defined database table, forwarding key events to a syslog server, displaying a system tray popup message or sending a SMS notification through an email-to-SMS gateway or service.
- Automatic Report Generation
Create scheduled reports that contain events of interest from a set of computers. For example, receive a daily report that contains a list of all failed login attempts to your domain controllers for the last 24 hours. Email report content is fully customizable through our HTML email templates.
Quickly search your network for all domain controllers, servers, SQL Servers or workstations. Once identified, download or configure all at once.
- Event Log Consolidation and Monitoring Templates
Configuration templates allow you to save an event log consolidation and monitoring configuration. Quickly assign configuration templates to a set of computers and logs. New computers can be automatically configured with our Active Directory Auto Configurator. When a new computer is discovered, your configuration template is assigned making log consolidation and monitoring automatic.
- Other Features:
- Automatically archive and remove out of date entries.
- Receive, consolidate, and monitor syslog messages.
- Group computers by logical groups.
- Display event log entry data as HEX, ASCII, or Unicode.
- Automatically refreshes the current view with when new entries are downloaded.
- Fully customizable HTML output and email content.
- Automatically archives event log repository.
- Sends email notification when consolidation downloads fail.
- Supports multiple Active Directory connections.
- Modify Windows Event Log properties (maximum size and overwrite policy)
- Supports SMTP authentication.
- Enterprise Architecture
Network Event Viewer is built using a Windows Service, management interface application, and tray icon application for user interface alerts. No installation requirements on remotely managed computers. Network Event Viewer uses multi-threaded code to download and filter event logs. This format enables thousands of entries to be consolidated and filtered in seconds.
- Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Server 2003, or Windows 2000.
- 512 MBs of available memory, 2 GBs suggested for large networks
- .Net Framework 2.0
- Domain administrator account
- Windows Management Instrumentation (client and server)
Network Event Viewer 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
Network Event Viewer 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark Network Event Viewer 22.214.171.124
Network Event Viewer 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Network Event Viewer 188.8.131.52
- Network Event Viewer 184.108.40.206
- Network Event Viewer 220.127.116.11
- Network Event Viewer 18.104.22.168
- Network Event Viewer 22.214.171.124
- Network Event Viewer 126.96.36.199
- Network Event Viewer 188.8.131.52
- Network Event Viewer 184.108.40.206
- Network Event Viewer 220.127.116.11
- Network Event Viewer 18.104.22.168
- Network Event Viewer 22.214.171.124
- Network Event Viewer 126.96.36.199
- Network Event Viewer 188.8.131.52 / 184.108.40.206
- Network Event Viewer 220.127.116.11
- Network Event Viewer 18.104.22.168