Network Serial Port Kit 5.6
Network Serial Port Kit 5.6 Ranking & Summary
Network Serial Port Kit 5.6 description
Network Serial Port Kit 5.6 allows you to work with any serial devices connected to remote computers as if they were connected directly to your PC. Moreover, this functionality can be easily integrated into your software.Creation of local virtual serial ports pairs are available as well. You can easily share and access remote printers and hard disks over network. But there is no standard solution which allows to work with remote serial devices.
GPS-receivers, barcode scanners, modems, sensors, PBX, laboratory equipment are not usually dedicated to be shared over network.
It's good if you are able to unplug serial device from a computer and plug it into another one. But often it's a very difficult task, especially if that device is located in a different building or even in a different city.
Program creates up to 254 virtual serial ports at a time. Physical COM ports located on remote computer can be connected to host computer over the network as well. You can connect data collection serial devices: bar code scanners, modems, sensors, meters, gages, RF equipment, telephone PBX systems, laboratory or industrial instruments, and so on - to the serial ports of your computer to deliver that data anywhere over any TCP/IP based network.
For example you can convert usual PC to "Serial Port Server" so then you can connect any serial device directly to a TCP/IP network and communicate with that device from any other PC in the same network or across the Internet. This allows you to use existing Windows based serial communications software to send and receive data to remote serial device across a network.
Network Serial Port Kit functionality can be easily integrated into your application. So your application will be able to create virtual serial ports connected to remote serial ports directly.
- Allows to work with remote serial devices over local network or the Internet
- Allows to create virtual null-modem cable over local network or the Internet
- Virtual serial ports look and work like real physical ports
- Once created virtual serial ports are operable at each system startup
- Unlimited number of serial devices can be shared simultaneously on a single computer
- Unlimited number of serial devices can be accessed simultaneously from a single computer
- Virtual communication is more fast and reliable than using real null-modem cable
- Different virtual null-modem schemes are available
- Fixed COM port settings for shared physical COM port
- Broken network connection recovery (auto-reconnect)
- Network latency compensation
- Full hardware serial ports emulation
- Full Microsoft serial.sys compatibility
- Serial data transmission speed (bitrate) emulation
- Virtual serial ports configuration via Windows Device Manager
- Compatibility with PnP and WMI technologies
- Compatibility with Hyper-Threading Technology
- Compatibility with VMware
3. User Interface
- User friendly program interface
- Hot virtual serial port creation and removal, without computer reboot
4. Developer's API
- Serial ports sharing and virtual serial ports creation from your application directly using ActiveX or dynamic link library (OEM license)
- Drivers digitally signed.
- 64-bit Windows support (compatible with 32-bit versions).
- Automatic update feature added allowing to be always up-to-date.
Requirements: No special
Network Serial Port Kit 5.6 Screenshot
Network Serial Port Kit 5.6 Keywords
Bookmark Network Serial Port Kit 5.6
Network Serial Port Kit 5.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.