Network Shutdown Tool 2.1
Network Shutdown Tool 2.1 Ranking & Summary
Network Shutdown Tool 2.1 description
Network Shutdown Tool 2.1 offers you a useful and reliable program for centralized power management of computers through local area network or the Internet.
Network Shutdown tool specifically designed for small networks, and for large organizations with large number of computers. With Network Shutdown tool you can increase efficiency of using working time. Often there is a need to conduct the necessary technical work, such as installing or updating software, data backup, anti-virus checking, inventory, etc. Many organizations prefer to conduct such work in the evening or at night because more effectively using of time, and because they don't want to distract users from the work.
While system administrator can remotely perform the necessary work. But this is possible only if computers are turned on. Otherwise would have to turn on each computer, but large organizations may have hundreds or even thousands of computers. Here comes to help Network Shutdown Tool. With one click of the mouse you can easily turn on several hundred computers upon completion of work turn their off. Also, by using Task Scheduler, you can create tasks and execute them on a schedule. Dignity of Network Shutdown Tool is ease of using.
Even not worldly user, that haven't skills of system administration, is able to use all advantages of program easily. A job comes with a wizard which will guide user for all necessary items. The scanner of network helps quickly and simply add groups of computers in the domain or workstation group. Centralized and automated power management of computers allows to reduce energy costs. The program have a simple, intuitive interface and doesn't requires installation on the client side.
- Managing a group of computers simultaneously.
- Multi-threaded mode (different operations can be run for different PCs at the same time.)
- Logging on to a remote workstation under the user’s credentials.
- Saving jobs to file or importing from file.
- Network scanner for finding computers quickly (AD, workgroup, or custom IP range.)
- Checking network status of a computer (ping.)
- Maintaining logs.
- Allows using task manager.
- System Requirements
- Host application: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2000/2003.
- Client side: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2000/2003.
- Hardware Requirements
- Motherboard with support for APM 1.2 or ACP.
- For using the Wake Up functionality:
- Network adaptor with support for the Wake On LAN technology.
- Computer with an ATX power supply and motherboard with support for Wake On LAN.
Network Shutdown Tool 2.1 Screenshot
Network Shutdown Tool 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Network Shutdown Tool 2.1
Network Shutdown Tool 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.