NetWorx Portable 5.1.2
NetWorx Portable 5.1.2 Ranking & Summary
NetWorx Portable 5.1.2 description
NetWorx Portable 5.1.2 comes as a smart utility for measuring your bandwidth usage and the speed of all kinds of wired and wireless network connections (dial-up, Ethernet, ISDN, DSL, 802.11b). NetWorx Portable program provides the ability to measure your network throughput, graphic and numeric representation of incoming and outgoing traffic, highly customizable alerts, statistics about dial-up connection duration, weekly, daily, and monthly bandwidth usage.
- Clear graphic and/or numeric display.
- Usage reports with export to a variety of file formats, including Excel, MS Word and HTML.
- Permits close supervision of uploads and downloads.
- Works with dial-up, ISDN, cable modems, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and more.
- Includes network information & testing tools with advanced netstat that displays applications using your Internet connection.
- Scalable to your own modem download capabilities.
- Option to notify user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity exceeds a certain level.
- Speed meter to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates.
- Dial-up session journal with detailed information about every session.
- Absolutely free and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware.
- Dial-up application launch list is made editable and accepts command-line parameters to be passed to applications.
- Added all-time/on-peak/off-peak as an extra condition in notifications.
- Currently active hour is now shown in the hour selection matrix.
- Added a workaround to prevent incorrect readings when installed with NetLimiter 3.
- Changed notification processing: if actions include dropping dial-up connections, the timer is reset when a new connection is dialed. Otherwise it caused premature occurrence of the event.
- Added import of IP address to be ignored (formats understood are IP address range, CIDR and individual IP addresses).
- Bandwidth rates shown under the graph are made monochrome (this can be reverted via a hidden setting).
- Added a hidden setting allowing to relocate the database to another folder.
- Updated language files and minor user interface tweaks.
- Added more shutdown options: power off, stand by, hibernate and restart.
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Seven, 2008
- 32-bit and 64-bit
NetWorx Portable 5.1.2 Screenshot
NetWorx Portable 5.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark NetWorx Portable 5.1.2
NetWorx Portable 5.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.