NetWrix Patch Reporter 1.1.20
NetWrix Patch Reporter 1.1.20 Ranking & Summary
NetWrix Patch Reporter 1.1.20 description
NetWrix Patch Reporter 1.1.20 is a free tool for automated patch assessment and auditing. The tool automatically scans your servers and workstations to detect missing and failed patches.
One of the most routine and error-prone aspects of patch management involves ensuring that all required patches and hotfixes are installed on specific systems and configurations. Regular auditing and reporting of the installed patches aim to answer the following questions:
- Which computers do not have the required patches installed to address specific vulnerabilities?
- Do the computers that must be up-to-date actually have the patches installed?
Two editions are available: freeware and commercial.
- Scalability - optimized to scan thousands of computers
- Scheduled Operation - setup once and schedule to run every night
- E-mail Reports - receive daily reports when one or more systems are not up-to-date
- Non-intrusive - requires no agents on client systems
- Bulk Scanning - scan entire domain, OU, or only specified computers
- Fully Customizable - defines sets of required patches and hotfixes
NetWrix Patch Reporter 1.1.20 Screenshot
NetWrix Patch Reporter 1.1.20 Keywords
Bookmark NetWrix Patch Reporter 1.1.20
NetWrix Patch Reporter 1.1.20 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Netwrix Account Lockout Examiner 2.3.049
- NetWrix Event Log Archiving Consolidation 1.1.5
- NetWrix Non-owner Mailbox Access Reporter for Exchange 1.2.13
- NetWrix Server Configuration Monitor 1.2.4
- NetWrix Services Monitor 1.1.08
- QL Shutdown 2.1
- Netwrix Change Reporter for VMware Infrastructure 3 1.0.040
- NetWrix Active Directory Object Restore Wizard 3.0.35