NewsBin Pro 5.54
NewsBin Pro 5.54 Ranking & Summary
NewsBin Pro 5.54 description
NewsBin Pro 5.54 provides you with a useful news robot that automatically downloads and decodes binary posts to usenet newsgroups. NewsBin will take full advantage of high bandwidth internet connections by allowing multiple simultaneous connections to your news server(s). Supports SSL connections. Processes RAR files, accepts NZB files, includes an image thumbnail viewer, and has an optional Usenet search service. A 64 bit version is available.
- Usenet Decoding Methods: NewsBin can decode yEnc, uuEncoded, and Mime encoded files which are posted to Usenet newsgroups.
- Internet Search : Search Usenet via the Internet. Posts matching the search criteria are displayed and can be selected for download. Users receive 10 free searches per month. A subscription for unlimited searches is $5.00 per month (3 month minimum). More info...
- 64 Bit Version: A version of NewsBin built for 64 bit machines running a 64 bit Windows operating system is maintained. Download here...
- IPv6 Support: As news servers become available on IPv6, Newsbin is ready for it.
- Built in RAR and Split File Processing: Use the AutoPAR feature to combine RAR and Master Splitter files and extract the contents. Damaged or missing files are automatically repaired or replaced as long as enough PAR files were posted.
- SSL Encryption: If your news server supports it, NewsBin can be set so all information passed between your computer and the news server is encrypted.
- Security Features: Password protect NewsBin so it requires a password to start and optionally require a password for selected configuration options.
- NZB File Support: NewsBin will download file represented in NZB files. It can be configured to automatically load NZB files from a specified folder, load an NZB from a menu option, or simply click and drag an NZB onto NewsBin to download the files listed in the NZB file.
- Newsgroup Organization: You can configure NewsBin to act on an individual newsgroup or a custom grouping of newsgroups.
- On-the-fly Download Prioritization: NewsBin can get the important stuff first because you can adjust the download queue in real time.
- Multiple Server Support: Configure multiple news servers for simultaneous use. This allows you to download from a free server supplied by your ISP and use a pay server to fill in whatever is missing.
- Automatic Download Mode: Automatically download files while you sleep.
- Dual Core support: NewsBin makes full use of Dual Core CPU's, multiple processor systems, or CPUs with Hyperthreading enabled.
- Advanced Download Management: A temporary "Scratch List" is available to park posts for downloading later.
- Automatic Header Updates: NewsBin has a mode where it will periodically download headers from all your selected newsgroups. This way you always have the most recent headers available for browsing.
- MP3 Organizer: You can use MP3 ID3V2 tags to organize download folders by albums and artist.
- Optimal Resource Management: After many iterations of optimizations, NewsBin now uses significantly less RAM than previous versions. You can now load large newsgroups with 10 million headers in about 150MB of RAM.
- Image Database and Viewer: NewsBin includes an option to enable a database to store and search images. There is also a built-in image viewer.
- Posting Capabilities: Post requests, short text messages, and files to the newsgroups.
- Interface Customization: Move sections around and apply different color schemes to identify post status.
NewsBin Pro 5.54 Screenshot
NewsBin Pro 5.54 Keywords
Bookmark NewsBin Pro 5.54
NewsBin Pro 5.54 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.