No Spam Today! for Workstations 126.96.36.199
No Spam Today! for Workstations 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
No Spam Today! for Workstations 184.108.40.206 description
No Spam Today! for Workstations 220.127.116.11 offers an effective tool which is for users of Outlook, Outlook Express and all other POP3 email clients to protect mailboxes against spam, malicious attachments and viruses. Acting between your mail client and your mail server No Spam Today! for Workstations scans all incoming emails and marks spam emails so you can sort out the unwanted emails. With NoSpamTodays easy-to-use installation wizard, the filter can be activated within minutes.
The flexible filter pipeline architecture allows combining the award-winning SpamAssassin filter, an attachment blocker, a remote blacklist filter (DNSBL), whitelists and blacklists to a filtering configuration that exactly suits your needs. The filter pipeline also allows integrating 3rd-party virus scanners like ClamWin Free Antivirus, or any other filters you may wish to provide yourself.
The user interface is designed to allow easy, fool-proof configuration. Configuration changes are validated before they are accepted, and the user receives a warning before he can make a configuration error.
The purchase of a license includes maintenance and updates for 12 months. Renewal licenses are available at a discount.
- Fight Spam with Award-Winning SpamAssassin!:
- SpamAssassin uses the following tests and techniques to identify spam:
- Email Header Analysis:
- The mail headers are scanned for some small inconsistencies that can give away forgeries: A mail date in the past or in the future, forged message IDs, and the like.
- Keyword Checking and Text Analysis:
- The mail body is scanned for typical spam mail content, such as spam keywords, capitalized letters, or invitations to buy or click something.
- Bayesian Filtering:
- Bayesian filtering statistically calculates the probability that an inbound message is spam. Spam mails can be trained, so that similar mails are more likely to be identified as spam in the future.
- Realtime DNS Blacklist (DNSBL, RBL) Checking:
- Queries to DNSBL servers are used, e.g. to see if a mail has been submitted from a known open mail relay or notorious spam sender.
- Multiple SURBL (Spam URI Realtime Blocklist) Checking:
- Spammers want you to click on hyperlinks referring to their sites, so a lookup in a database of known spamadvertised sites has proven to be highly effective in identifying spam mails. Similar to Realtime DNS Blacklists, SURBL (Spam URI Realtime Block Lists) checks will block messages that contain URIs in the message body that link to known spam hosts.
- SPF (Sender Policy Framework) Support:
- SPF is an emerging standard to detect forged "From" addresses in emails.
- Automatic Whitelist Management:
- SpamAssassin's Auto-Whitelist (AWL) tracks scores of regular correspondents to automatically identify legitimate sender addresses.
- White and Black Lists:
- White and Black lists can be used to configure which email addresses are permitted or denied.
- The result of all these tests is added up to form a spam score. A mail is considered spam if the score exceeds a configurable threshold.
- In the typical configuration, the subject of mail identified as spam is modified to flag it as spam mail, and a SpamAssassin™ report is added to the message. Now it is up to your mail client software (Outlook, Eudora etc,) to decide what to do. You can automatically delete spam mails, or move spam mails to a quarantine folder.
- The outgoing mail path is left as is, mail is still directly delivered to your provider's SMTP server.
- Virus Filtering with NoSpamToday: Has an integrated attachment blocker, and has built-in support for many third-party virus checkers, such as Clam AV, F-Prot Anti Virus, or McAfee VirusScan just to name a few.
- Blocking malicious attachments
- Most worms and viruses are spread by attachments. Getting rid of messages containing potentially malicious attachments before even starting virus checkers or spam filters can be very helpful to reduce system load.
- Virus Protection
- NoSpamToday! can be configured to run a third party virus checker before a mail is accepted. Virus mails are rejected and deleted.
- Every virus checker that offers a command line interface can be integrated into NoSpamToday!.
- POP3 mail filtering engine runs as a Windows Service
- Improved UI appearance
- Workarounds for Windows Vista/Server 2008 annoyances
- Minor improvements and fixes
- Manual updated
- 800MHz CPU
- 512MB RAM
No Spam Today! for Workstations 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
No Spam Today! for Workstations 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark No Spam Today! for Workstations 126.96.36.199
No Spam Today! for Workstations 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- No Spam Today! for Workstations 184.108.40.206
- No Spam Today! for Workstations 220.127.116.11
- No Spam Today! for Workstations 18.104.22.168
- No Spam Today! for Workstations 22.214.171.124
- No Spam Today! for Workstations 126.96.36.199
- No Spam Today! for Workstations 188.8.131.52
- No Spam Today! for Workstations 184.108.40.206
- No Spam Today! for Workstations 220.127.116.11
- No Spam Today! for Workstations 18.104.22.168