NoScript 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
NoScript 18.104.22.168 description
- Better compatibility with Google Translate, Abine and Travelocity.
- Improved embedding reload policies.
- Revamped Embedding (previously known as "Plugins") features, including WebFont blocking.
- NoScript Options|Embeddings|Forbid
- NoScript Options|Embeddings|Forbid @font-face preference to control WebFont blocking.
- Improved Google Analytics surrogate script, handling form submissions.
- X-Frame-Options default exception for https://mail.google.com/* as a parent, to allow GreaseMonkey scripts and extensions like Integrated GMail to embed Google Calendar inside the GMail inbox.
- Improved bookmarklet emulation, supporting complex asynchronous remote imports.
- Better control over X-Frame-Options support: now it can be disabled either globally or per-site, by setting the noscript.frameOptions.enabled and the noscript.frameOptions.parentWhitelist about:config preferences, e.g. for allowing seamless Google Calendar integration.
- Several XSS injection checker enhancements.
- Strict Transport Security support.
- New and improved Recently blocked sites menu helps detecting active content sources which have been blocked but don't belong to the current page (e.g. those imported by extensions such as Ubiquity or Cooliris).
- Better integration with the "Private Browsing" Firefox features: when exiting private browsing, both recently blocked sites and temporary permissions are "forgotten".
- Complete HTML 5 media (audio and video) blocking on untrusted sites.
- New layer of inclusion protection, checks whether 3rd party script and CSS files are served with proper content type.
- Improved ABE rules syntax, now supporting raw IPs and subnets in address prefix/mask form.
- New option to turn off ABE notifications (in NoScript Options|Notifications).
- ABE (Application Boundary Enforcer) module providing protection against CSRF attacks.
- Protection against internet to intranet attacks (e.g. router hacking from the web) thanks to the built-in SYSTEM ABE ruleset.
- New Import/Export buttons in the NoScript Options dialog, backup the whole NoScript configuration in a single JSON file, as a disconnected alternative to the Weave/XMark synchronization functionality (Fx 3 and above).
- Several speed, usability and stability improvements in the new NoScript preferences synchronization feature (Fx 3 and above).
- Fixed page loading issues (hard to reproduce but reported by many)
NoScript 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
NoScript 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark NoScript 188.8.131.52
NoScript 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.