Offline Explorer 6.1.3697
Offline Explorer 6.1.3697 Ranking & Summary
Offline Explorer 6.1.3697 description
Offline Explorer 6.1.3697 provides a simple yet effective Windows offline browser*** that allows you to download an unlimited number of your favorite Web, HTTPS and FTP sites for later offline viewing, editing or browsing (RTSP, PNM and MMS downloads are supported in Offline Explorer Pro version.) Offline Explorer can create static offline copy of SharePoint and ASP/ASPX sites.
Offline Explorer also has many web development features that allow you to easily edit, view, browse or search downloaded Web pages (Offline Explorer has a built-in internal browser.) One of its strengths is to allow you to select (include or exclude) individual servers, directories and files using keywords.
Offline Explorer is known for its excellent user interface and for being one of the fastest known Web site downloaders available on the market today. Support of industry-standard technologies such as FTP, different proxy servers, Java and VB scripts, Java classes, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS,) Macromedia Flash, XML/XSL/DTD,Table Of Contents (TOC,) Acrobat (PDF,) M3U, AAM files, RealMedia (.SMIL, .RAM, .RPM,) MS NetShow Channel (.NSC,) VRML (.WRL, .WRZ,) QuickTime movies (.MOV) and cookies plus a built-in HTTP server that allows you to share downloaded files over an Intranet, make Offline Explorer the leader in offline browsing. The export feature allows you to copy downloaded sites to another location in different formats. Among its many awards, Offline Explorer is a ZDNet 5-star winner.
- Very fast, easy and reliable file retrieval from the Web (including FTP, HTTP and HTTPS)
- Support of BitTorrent protocol and downloads
- HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and User@Site Proxy support
- Download up to 500 files simultaneously
- Downloaded web sites may be viewed with your external browser or with Internal Browser. (Note: this option requires MSIE 3.02 or higher.
- Downloaded Web pages may be printed from the Internal Browser
- Downloaded Web sites may be published on the Web, exported to any other directory or compressed to a ZIP file
- Since Offline Explorer uses relative path translation, downloaded files can be easily relocated
- Supports Drag-and-Drop links from Browsers
- Monitors Clipboard for manual or automatic creation of new Projects
- Fully configurable user interface (including toolbar) with a handy New Project Wizard
- Will run in the background
- Provides support and extracts links from Java and VB Scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SFW), XML/XSL/DTD, Table Of Contents (.TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (.M3U), Authorware (.AAM), Acrobat (.PDF), RealMedia (.SMIL, .RAM, .RPM), VRML (.WRL, .WRZ), QuickTime video (.MOV), WAP pages and MS NetShow Channel (.NSC) files
- The only offline browser that fully supports all known XML technologies, including XSL and DTD files
- Supports use of MS IE cookies while downloading
- Multiple Project Templates make new Project creation simple
- Built-in Backup/Restore projects
- Search through downloaded files for keywords in filenames or in HTML text
- Multiple Projects selection allows fast operations on the Projects tree
- Internal Dialer with ability to disconnect or shutdown computer automatically when download is complete
- Flexible URL Filters with powerful keyword support to fine tune your downloads
- Download speed control
- Downloads can be scheduled, sequenced or started from the command line
- Improved memory usage when parsing is slow
- Added /ProjectsDir= command-line parameter
- Optimized parsing performance when writing to files
- Added download progress display on Windows 7 taskbar
- Improved detection of included script files
- Improved finding links in scripts
- Improved Options - Files - Clean Up dialog progress indicator
- Improved Internal browser to work in the Internet Explorer 9 mode
- Improved search for settings in Properties and Options dialogs
- Bug Fix: Fixed extracting invalid hostnames from scripts
- Bug Fix: Fixed exporting pages with very long folders in URLs
- Bug Fix: Fixed internal errors when processing overloaded directories
- Bug Fix: Fixed extracting wrong links from scripts
- Microsoft® Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7
- The program also runs on the corresponding Windows 64-bit platforms.
- The minimum memory required to run Windows, although more memory is recommended for better performance.
- Download File Size
- 11129 K
- Disk Space Required to Install Program
- 12000 K*
Offline Explorer 6.1.3697 Screenshot
Offline Explorer 6.1.3697 Keywords
Bookmark Offline Explorer 6.1.3697
Offline Explorer 6.1.3697 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.