Offline Explorer Pro 5.5 SR1
Offline Explorer Pro 5.5 SR1 Ranking & Summary
Offline Explorer Pro 5.5 SR1 description
Offline Explorer Pro 5.5 SR1 is a perfect offline browser that downloads whole sites, online image galleries, forums and media streams from the widest variety of supported Web sites.
The best ever support for the modern Internet technologies, Flash, scripts and active contents. Combine this with the flexible filtering, instant download queue monitoring and detailed log to get the universal download tool that serves all your Web spidering and datamining requests. Other features include scheduling and sequencing of your downloads, templates for most typical download tasks, downloading your favorite sites onto autorun CDs and DVDs.online database of Project settings shared by other users, easy-to-user Wizard, full-text search inside whole downloaded sites with the found keywords highlight, internal browser and editor, integration with other software, E-mail notification about download completion and much more.
- Standard Features
- Very fast, easy and reliable file retrieval from the Web including FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, RTSP and NSV (SHOUTcast) sites
- Support of BitTorrent protocol and downloads
- HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and User@Site Proxy support
- Download up to 500 files simultaneously
- Downloaded web sites may be viewed with your external browser or with our Internal Browser. (Note: this option requires MSIE 3.02 or higher.)
- Downloaded Web pages may be printed from the Internal Browser. It is also possible to print the whole site at once.
- Downloaded Web sites may be published on the Web or exported to any other directory
- Since Offline Explorer uses relative path translation, downloaded files can be easily relocated
- Supports Drag-and-Drop links from Browsers
- Monitors Clipboard for manual or automatic creation of new Projects
- Fully configurable user interface (including toolbar) with a handy New Project Wizard
- Will run in the background
- Provides support and extracts links from Java and VB Scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SFW), XML/XSL/DTD, Table Of Contents (.TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (.M3U), Authorware (.AAM), Acrobat (.PDF), RealMedia (.SMIL, .RAM, .RPM), VRML (.WRL, .WRZ), QuickTime video (.MOV), WAP pages and MS NetShow Channel (.NSC) files
- The only offline browser that fully supports all known XML technologies, including XSL and DTD files
- Supports use of MS IE cookies while downloading
- Multiple Project Templates make new Project creation simple
- Downloaded sites easily exported to another location in required format or added to a MS IE Cache, ZIP, searcheable HTML Help (CHM), MHT file or a compressed EXE viewer
- Built-in Backup/Restore projects
- Search through downloaded files for keywords in filenames or in HTML text
- Multiple Projects selection allows fast operations on the Projects tree
- Internal Dialer with ability to disconnect or shutdown computer automatically when download is complete
- Flexible URL Filters with powerful keyword support to fine tune your downloads
- Download speed control
- Downloads can be scheduled, sequenced or started from the command line
- Nested folders in Projects tree
- URL macros
- Multiple URLs in each Project
- Ability to keep old copies of loaded files
- Downloading queue manager
- Data Mining - post processing of downloaded Web site
- Other servers links levels feature
- Automatic Export of downloaded Projects
- Custom referrers, cookies and post requests
- Export downloaded sites to a plain directory with no subdirectories or upload by FTP
- Additional Project description window to supply multi-line comments
- New Power Features
- We improved our search feature in several areas:
- The “Index downloaded files” box option in the Project Properties dialog will add all words in the downloaded Web pages to a database, and searching with the Find Contents dialog will take only seconds, even for Projects with thousands of files. When you browse the files found in a search in the Internal Browser, it will automatically scroll down to the first word found.
- Find Files or Folders will also search in the Project URLs and descriptions.
- If you export Web sites to CHM (HTML Help) files, they will have the search feature enabled.
- The new version also adds the new “Levels” tab where you can view the links structure of all downloaded pages, and get the desired links by selecting them and clicking on the Download button.
- The download directory now contains an automatically updated default.htm file, with direct links to the starting pages of your projects. This can be very useful when browsing downloaded sites without running Offline Explorer.
- There are few other Export improvements:
- You now have the ability to disable popup links in Web pages;
- There is a new feature to open exported files automatically when the process finishes;
- You can now automatically FTP upload an exported site.
- We improved our search feature in several areas:
- Added filename hints to the Internal browser tabs when editing a file
- Added scrolling file list to previous position in the BitTorrent download dialog
- Added Properties dialog section preserving for Projects
- Added ability to correctly abort parsing when suspending to a file
- Improved progress bar when suspending to a file
- Improved linking when downloading .rm?cloakport= URLs by RTSP protocol
- Added ability to pause in the BitTorrent download dialog - context menu
- Added restoring custom menu commands
- Added ability to make Google search field invisible
- Improved syntax highlight when editing .js files
- Improved search in the Messages Log
- Improved indexed search for contents performance
- Improved PNM protocol support
- Bug Fix: Fixed Google search issue
- Bug Fix: Fixed error when trial expires and buynow.url file is missing
- Bug Fix: Fixed errors in the Level tab when URL ends with default.htm
- Bug Fix: Fixed window caption errors when changing screen resolution under Vista
- Bug Fix: Fixed changing some non-link expressions in scripts
- Bug Fix: Fixed reset of the "Ignore logout links" setting when starting a download
- Bug Fix: Fixed incorrect doctype tag when exporting files
- Bug Fix: Fixed creating useless Local Files folder for Torrent downloads
- Bug Fix: Fixed UTF-8 symbols in the Levels tab
- Bug Fix: Fixed indexed search issues
- CPU: 486 or higher
- Memory Minimum to run Windows 9x/NT/2k/XP
- Disk Space: 5 Mb
Offline Explorer Pro 5.5 SR1 Screenshot
Offline Explorer Pro 5.5 SR1 Keywords
Bookmark Offline Explorer Pro 5.5 SR1
Offline Explorer Pro 5.5 SR1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.