OmniSidebar 0.9.0 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 188 KB
Platform: Windows All
License: Mozilla Public License
Date added: 2012-01-30
OmniSidebar 0.9.0 description
OmniSidebar 0.9.0 is created to be an efficient and convenient to use program which gains control over your sidebar!
- Move the sidebar to the left or to the right of the screen
- This button is updated accordingly to warn you when you have new feeds (Feed Sidebar) or changed webpages (Update Scanner) if those buttons are in the sidebar toolbar
- You have to drag the toolbar buttons you want to the SideToolbar in the customize dialog as it doesn't include any buttons by default, just like you would to any other toolbar.
- Save toolbox space by keeping sidebar toobar buttons in the sidebar itself and toggling it with a single OmniSidebar button.
- Clicking the sidebar title provides a menu to choose a sidebar to open.
- You can enable it in the OmniSidebar options dialog.
- Only the toolbar buttons placed in the twin sidebar toolbar (and of course the twin sidebar button itself) will open pages in the twin sidebar. Note that you can't open the same page on both sidebars as it would become unstable.
- Twin Sidebar on the opposite side of the main one.
- Autohide to the side: move the cursor to the edge of the page to show it.
- Autoclose when it loses focus, e.g. when you click somewhere on the webpage or the location bar.
- Only close on command: it will neither autohide or autoclose, it will stay opened until you close it, just like it would behave when docked.
- Undock the sidebar from the browser window and show it above the webpage. You have three undock modes:
- Sidebar keyboard shortcut now selectable from a short list of shortcuts available.
- Glass style for all sidebars.
- OmniSidebar options dialog can be accessed by rightclicking any of the OmniSidebar toolbar buttons or anywhere on the sidebar header (title, toolbar buttons, sidebar close button, etc.). Also accessible from the Addons Manager window.
- Includes toolbar buttons for opening the addons manager and Stylish (if installed) in the sidebar, you'll have to access the customize dialog to drag them where you want them, just like you would any other toolbar button.
- Hide the sidebar's current page name and close button.
- Change the SideToolbar icons to either firefox themed icons or color icons. Default option makes no changes to icons. (Windows and Mac only; I made this for the sake of uniformity between the new FF4 icon styles and the other addons color icons and Linux already only has color icons).
- [version 0.8.4] Always open in the sidebar options, when checked, will make it so every menu item and keyboard shortcuts open the specified page in the sidebar as the default action.
- Note that if Download Manager Tweak is enabled it overrides OmniSidebar's settings, so if you want to open the Downloads page in the sidebar through the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + J) you have to set it as so in DMT's preferences.
- At least for now, this setting is relative only to the main sidebar.
- (For extension/theme developers) This extension adds an "insidebar" class (if it doesn't have one already) to whatever page is opened in the sidebar for easier customization.
- Optional Developer Toolbar; adds a small noncostumizable toolbar, toggled by a button added to the left edge of the sidebar header, with buttons that allow opening the error console (compatible with Console²), DOM Inspector (if installed) and any 'about:' or 'chrome://' uri in the sidebar.
- Other features:
- New: de, fr, ptPT, svSE, zhCN locales
- New: white icons for the tabs toolbar
- Bugfix: glass style can 'glass up' the addons manager tab (not in the sidebar, the actual tab)
- Bugfix: when autoclosing sometimes the sidebar wouldn't autoclose and sometimes it would open again when restarting the browser
- Bugfix: sidebar stops autohiding after dragging items into it (such as dragging a link to the bookmarks pane)
- Bugfix: unusable controller buttons (minizime, restore, close, firefox app) in Windows XP
- Bugfix: the sidebar is automatically hidden when toggling the undocked mode, now it delays the autohide for one second
- Bugfix: bad layout in pages with pdf iframes
- Bugfix: feed sidebar toolbar buttons with the glass style
- Bugfix: clicking on an already opened sidebar panel entry in the pop down menu would close the sidebar
- Bugfix: compatibility with the Pano and Delicious Bookmarks addons
- Removed: stylesheets specific to Firefox 4 (the addon still works, but uses the stylesheets from Firefox 5+)
- Firefox 4.0 12.0a1
OmniSidebar 0.9.0 Screenshot
OmniSidebar 0.9.0 Keywords
Bookmark OmniSidebar 0.9.0
OmniSidebar 0.9.0 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for OmniSidebar 0.9.0. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
OmniSidebar brings you a convenient and effective Firefox extension designed to provide a few options to make the sidebar more accessible and to enable you to customize it. Free Download
OneSign is launched to be a convenient as well as professionalproject that provides procedural dematerialization by digitally sign any document with any qualified certificate (certified with the highest degree of security and trust), according to national and European legislation Free Download
UnWind - Small fun windows desktop game Free Download
NeXT Commander brings you an impressive as well as smart program which allows you to do all sorts of things with the Lego Mindstorms NXT. Free Download
Desktop search application. Free Download
Calculates the playing time of your music collection. Free Download
Loudtalks Lite is known as a free, convenient yet smart program which helps reducing communication costs, improve information exchange within organization or group and provide the essential tool for real-time collaboration and decision making. Free Download
QEMU is an emulator for various CPUs. Free Download