Opera Web Browser 10.70 Build 3452 Beta / 10.60 Build 3445 Final
Opera Web Browser 10.70 Build 3452 Beta / 10.60 Build 3445 Final Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 9.9 MB
Platform: Windows All
Date added: 2010-07-10
Publisher: Opera Software
Opera Web Browser 10.70 Build 3452 Beta / 10.60 Build 3445 Final description
Opera Web Browser 10.70 Build 3452 Beta / 10.60 Build 3445 Final comes as a reliable and convenient tool which can simply surf the Web with lightning speed. Check out the elegant, new design and many other improvements in Opera 10.51.
- New Opera Widgets for Desktop: A new platform allows Opera Widgets to move beyond the Web browser and onto your desktop. Multi-process architecture allows each widget to run as a separate process. Native OS integration now lets widgets behave like normal applications.
- Opera Turbo for fast browsing on slow connections: Opera Turbo uses compression technology that provides significant improvements in browsing speeds over limited-bandwidth connections, for example, when using a crowded Wi-Fi in a cafe or a slow dial-up modem.
- Opera Unite: Opera Unite is a technology platform allowing you to share content directly with friends without having to upload anything to a Web site. You can stream music, show photo galleries, share files and folders or even host your own Web pages directly from your browser.
- Automated crash reporting: Opera is designed to restart and recover all your tabs if a crash occurs. You can also easily send a crash report to help continue to make Opera the most stable browser around.
- Opera Mail; Opera browser offers an e-mail client designed to optimize your daily e-mail-handling requirements. It is called Opera Mail, and it organizes, indexes and sorts your messages, so you can spend more time doing the real work. Best of all, it is built right into your browser. You can use Opera Mail with popular providers like Gmail and Yahoo mail or with any other service that supports IMAP or POP.
- Opera Link: Opera Link lets you synchronize data of your choice online or among different computers and devices. Synchronize your Speed Dial, bookmarks, custom searches, history and notes between your work and home computers; take your bookmarks with you on your phone.
- Inline spell checker: Write freely in your Facebook wall, blog, or Web mail. Opera underlines any misspelled words, so you can express yourself without reservation. By using the popular Hunspell dictionary format, you will always have the most complete and updated list of all languages.
- Mouse gestures: Opera’s mouse gestures let you do frequently performed browse operations with small, quick mouse movements. Move back and forth, open and close new windows, or even reload a page with intuitive gestures.
- Look and feel
- Beautiful Windows integration: With the Aero Glass effect on Windows 7 and Vista, Opera 10.51 looks better than ever. Enjoy the best Windows 7 integration with Aero Peek, Jump List support and a completely reorganized and easier-to-use menu bar under the new Opera menu.
- Visual tabs and sleek design: Opera has always been the pioneer for how to deal with tabs in your browser. Opera now has a resizable tab bar. Drag the handle underneath the tabs to reveal thumbnails of your open Web pages. And, because great features should come in beautiful packages, designer Jon Hicks has created a whole new look for Opera.
- Speed Dial your way: Get to your favorite Web sites more quickly with Speed Dial. Typing addresses for sites you visit frequently is ineffective; get to your favorite Web page with just one click. Speed Dial is a set of visual bookmarks you see when you open a new tab; it is like a dashboard for your online life.
- Integrated Web search: Get quick access to your favorite search engine directly from the resizable search box, in the address field or from the context menu. You can also add any search engine. Simply right-click on the search field of the search engine’s Web site and select Create Search.
- Customize your browser: Opera is easily customizable. Choose among hundreds of skins and setups, add or remove buttons and toolbars, or change the entire layout of the browser. It is easy to do … or undo.
- Zoom: Easily read Web sites with small fonts, or zoom out to see the whole Web page. Opera includes a fast, real page zoom which resizes all elements of the page, not just the size of the text.
- Smarter address field: Now it is easier to use your preferred search engine, right from the address field. The new address field also shows your matching results in your history, bookmarks and even the actual content on the pages you have visited. You can delete a page from your history, right from the results drop-down menu.
- Use multiple search engines: Use different search engines and Web-site searches from the new Search field. You can add custom searches such as Twitter or your favorite news site, look at previous searches or find something on the current page.
- Find what you need in a page: Quickly find what you need on any page. You can fine-tune your search to match all the text, just the whole word or only the links or the page. This features can be accessed from the Opera Menu button, or from keyboard shortcuts such as [.] (period) for text and [,] (comma) for links.
- Content blocking: Block images, pop-ups, and plug-ins you do not want to see. Right-click and choose “Block content” to disable annoying elements selectively. To make Web pages load more quickly, or to avoid offensive content, temporarily turn off images by pressing the image button. In Opera, smart pop-up blocking is turned on by default.
- Download Manager with BitTorrent: Download files more quickly with Opera. Opera starts downloading as soon as you have saved the file, so there is no wasted time. Pause and resume downloads with the push of a button, and choose multiple files to download simultaneously without any fuss. Opera also features built-in support for the social file distribution protocol, BitTorrent, which makes it easy to download torrent files without the need for a separate application.
- New private browsing: Browse without leaving any trace of the Web sites you have visited or other actions performed. Create both private tabs and private windows and plan that surprise vacation, without any worries.
- Encryption: Opera supports Secure Socket Layer (SSL) version 3, and TLS. Opera offers automatic 256-bit encryption, the highest available security of any Web browser.
- Auto-update: Opera makes it easier than ever to stay up-to-date with the latest version. With auto-update you can choose to have completely automatic updates or to be notified when an update is ready for you install. As always with Opera, it is your choice.
- Security bar: Opera displays security information inside the address bar. By clicking on the yellow security bar, you get access to more information about the validity of the certificate.
- Stay safe with new Fraud Protection and EV: Not all Web pages are what they say they are. In Opera, Fraud Protection is enabled by default, automatically detecting and warning you about fraudulent Web sites. Fraud Protection is powered with phishing information from Netcraft and PhishTank and malware protection from TRUSTe. In addition, Opera supports Extended Validation certificates (EV). This provides added assurance and trust for secure Web sites. Read more about Opera Security.
- Cookie control: Opera gives you detailed control of which cookies to accept and reject, such as allowing for different set-ups for different servers.
- And more...
- Recommended configuration for Opera:
- Windows XP or later
- 256 MB of RAM
- 100 MB of free disk space
- Minimum configuration for Opera:
- Windows 2000 on a Pentium II
- 128 MB of RAM
- 20 MB of free disk space
Opera Web Browser 10.70 Build 3452 Beta / 10.60 Build 3445 Final Screenshot
Opera Web Browser 10.70 Build 3452 Beta / 10.60 Build 3445 Final Keywords
Bookmark Opera Web Browser 10.70 Build 3452 Beta / 10.60 Build 3445 Final
Opera Web Browser 10.70 Build 3452 Beta / 10.60 Build 3445 Final Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Opera Web Browser 10.70 Build 3452 Beta / 10.60 Build 3445 Final. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Opera Web Browser brings back an effective and reliable tool that offers several new features for functionality, security, usability, customization, searching, saving, taking shortcuts and accessing Web content. Free Download
Opera Web Browser is the fastest browser on Earth which helps you surf the Web with lightning speed. Free Download
Opera Web Browser is released to be a high-quality and creative application which can simply surf the Web with lightning speed. Free Download
Avant Browser is attractive web browser which can bring new level of clarity and efficiency to your browsing experience, and frequent upgrades have steadily improved its reliability. Free Download
MyIE.Apple is a powerful web browser with a tabbed browsing interface Free Download
Dolphin3D Web Browser rc offers a highly efficient, high-quality Internet Explorer-compatible web browser for Windows, with over 100 built-in features not found in any other web browser. Free Download
RambosValleySports.com Web Browser Football Edition Beta 1.0 is a useful program that helps you answer the question of what exactly a football edition is. Free Download
Free gallery browser wiht incremental adding end adress of images or gallery Free Download