Operas DC++ (oDC) 5.31
Operas DC++ (oDC) 5.31 Ranking & Summary
Operas DC++ (oDC) 5.31 description
oDC++ is an acronym for Operas DC++ which is based on the popular Direct Connect clone "DC++".
Since DC++ is open source, you can download the source code and start modifying it. This is what I have done.
To do this, you need to stick to GPL (GNU General Public License). Thats why I release my modifications as well...
- Web links opens in new windows, instead of existing ones
- Seconds are shown in timestamps
- The sfv-check tells the result in the lowest status bar
- Auto-complete user names in main chat
- Skiplist. Files you dont want to be downloaded will be skipped
- Popup-menu for urls. Uou can either "Open", "Save as..." or "Add to Winamp playlist"
- "Go to file" in the popup menu in the search result window. Downloads the file list and "goes" to (focuses on) the file
- Notification in PMs when the user goes offline so you wont have to write messages that he/she wont see
- "Auto-search for alternatives" on both folders and multiple selected files
- User-specified textcolor (not just 16 colors, but Any color)
- User-defined colors in main chat (multicolor ie)
- Filter useless NMDC messages
- Filter in the user list. This way you can easily find users in the list
- Added icons to the window tabs, so you can easily see what that specific tab is (optional)
- Fast auto-search algorithm for the "search for alternatives" feature
- Customized colors for the progress bar in the transfer window
- Fast search for alternates for "releases"
- /lastlog feature
- Support for multi-button-mice
- Vertical tile feature to be able to tile sub-windows vertically, not only horizontally
- Option (in the View-menu) to show/hide the transfer window
- "File menu" to the transfer menu, to open incomplete files (or its folder[s])
- Web Shortcuts. Now you can type eg. "/g [search string]" to search google directly from chat
- File information (dimmed) in transfer window for files not beeing currently downloaded but is waiting
- Update check feature
- [help] Changed the settings for progressbar colors
- [help] Fixed a miscoloring of the transfer bars
- [help] Fixed some crash-issues considering the chunked transfer code (totally rewrote it actually, probably a bit faster too)
- [help] Fixed some popup-menu crash issues
- [help] Fixed the online/offline-bug in private message (hopefully)
Operas DC++ (oDC) 5.31 Screenshot
Operas DC++ (oDC) 5.31 Keywords
Bookmark Operas DC++ (oDC) 5.31
Operas DC++ (oDC) 5.31 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.