ORTWIN 7.41 Ranking & Summary
ORTWIN 7.41 description
ORTWIN 7.41 provides users a helpful program for the state-wide inquiry of the localities, postal codes and telephone selections in Germany. It finds postal zip codes, telephone pre selections, coordinates and ground level elevations.
The program determines municipal codes, local center points, car license codes, topographic maps, Unlocodes and much more. It arranges localities hierarchically into the structures federal state, administrative district, rural district, town, municipality, local quarter and domicile. The program performs perimeter searches and distance calculations. It finds landscapes on different levels, natural units and snow- and wind load zones of all localities. In a radius around a place or around a postal code area covered localities and postal areas can be clearly represented by a comfortable perimeter search. They can also be arranged in a list, stored as a file and printed. For the local inquiries and perimeter searches a data base with more than 105.000 geo coded localities is available.
The program represents local data, determined by local inquiries and perimeter searches, in graphic overviews and data lists.
The program supports conversions between different coordinate systems and the distance calculation between the places. It calculates with Gauss Krueger coordinates referring to the Potsdam Datum (Bessel ellipsoid, Rauenberg) and with Geographic Coordinates on the geodetic datum WGS84. It also works with UTM coordinates, which refer to the datum ETRS89 (GRS80, geocentric). The functionality of the program is described in a detailed electronic manual.
The program can be run on most common networks and it is possible to use Terminal Services on WINDOWS Servers. The client installations are done automatically.
- High-precision coordinate transformations
- Search for localities with a leading character or by Sting-in-string search
- Determining the center coordinates of localities
- Finding the current coordinates of the nearest town
- Finding a town neighboring the current site
- Finding the old and new postcodes
- Finding the telephone area codes and numbers phonebook
- Determining the exact distance between towns
- Determine the appropriate town official topographic map TK5
- Determining the political hierarchy (city / town part, city / municipal, district, government district, state)
- File edition and expression of different radius Lists
- Print all for current town owned properties
- Print all graphical views
- Electronic Manual
- Each instance time-sensitive Help
- Expression of the chapters of the Handbook
- Added 3500 new town quarters and justified 4200 coordinates / names.
- Updated to data level of 1th January 2009.
- New: Ground Level Elevations, landscapes, natural units, snow and wind loads.
- Updated on Administrative District Reform in Saxonia with datestamp of August 1st. 2008.
- Amended on more than 118.000 towns and town quarters.
- Installed on a personal computer with the processor class 80486 or higher and at least 32 MB RAM available.
- run under Microsoft WINDOWS 95 / 98 / 2000 / XP / NT and compatible operating systems.
ORTWIN 7.41 Screenshot
ORTWIN 7.41 Keywords
Bookmark ORTWIN 7.41
ORTWIN 7.41 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.