OutWit Hub 126.96.36.199
OutWit Hub 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
OutWit Hub 184.108.40.206 description
OutWit Hub 220.127.116.11 comes as an extremely proper and enhanced software which explores the depths of the Web for you, automatically collecting and organizing data and media from online sources. OutWit Hub breaks down Web pages into their different constituents. Navigating from page to page automatically, it extracts information elements and organizes them into usable collections.
- A Powerful Tool For Everyone
- With simple intuitive features as well as sophisticated scraping functions and data structure recognition, the program covers a broad range of needs. If OutWit's automated scraping is destined to somewhat advanced users with specific extraction needs, the design of the application makes it accessible to anyone. In a single click in the side panel, you change the view and see the extracted data, documents or images.
- Grab & Export Web Content
- The contents extracted from a Web page are presented in an easy and visual way, without requiring any programming skills or advanced technical knowledge. Users can easily extract links, images, email addresses, RSS news, data tables, etc. from series of pages without ever seeing the source code. Extracted data can be exported to CSV, HTML, Excel or SQL databases, while images and documents, are directly saved to your hard disk.
- A broad range of personal and professional applications
- OutWit Hub is a generic tool, with a wide spectrum of usage, ranging from ad hoc data extraction on specific research topics to daily extensive grabbing of online data to populate merchant Web sites or to perform recurrent SEO analysis.
- Enhancement - The Hub is now available on all platforms, both as a standalone application and as a Firefox extension.
- Enhancement - Number of fixes and enhancements in the scraper engine.
- Enhancement - The ctrl-S, ctrl-F / cmd-S, cmd-F (save & find) commands are now working on the page even if the browser doesn't have the focus.
- Enhancement - A count of visited and remaining pages is now displayed in the status bar during automatic exploration.
- Enhancement - A throbber was added in the address bar while loading a page.
- Enhancement - A list of available tutorials is displayed at first run. It can then be accessed with the Tutorials item of the Help menu.
- Fix - The addition of a "i" flag is now working properly in regexps, when clicking on the "ignore case" checkbox of the find bar.
- Fix - Openning a Help window from a tutorial works again
- Fix - A bug was corrected in the clean text function which was trimming +=- characters at the end of a string in the extracted data.
- Fix - The replace directive could lead to an infinite loop in some cases. This was corrected.
- browser doesn't have the focus.
- Known Issue - There are occasional problems in the renaming of queries. (Workaround for now: edit the cell and hit return.)
- Firefox 3.6 - 10
OutWit Hub 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
OutWit Hub 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark OutWit Hub 126.96.36.199
OutWit Hub 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.