PeerAware 1.10 Ranking & Summary
PeerAware 1.10 description
Workspace collaboration is supported through one-on-one and group chat. A virtual whiteboard allows members to work together on a shared drawing surface.
PeerAware has many uses: Share photos and documents with friends and family. Create your own information sharing network and share documents and knowledge with team members on work projects. Make background information available for school assignments, and collaborate with class-mates.
- Unify Your Team
- Designed for simple and intuitive collaboration in groups or projects.
- Team members are placed together in context along with their knowledge and documents.
- Share and communicate within the office or across locations.
- Safe and Simple
- Get up and running in minutes.
- Search every team member at once.
- Documents are searched by content.
- Results are returned instantly from all connected team members.
- Communicate safely with industry standard 1024 bit RSA and 128 bit AES encryption.
- Browse to Discover
- Browse files shared by other users.
- View documents directly within the browse window.
- View images as a slide-show.
- Select and download shared documents.
- Team Management
- Teams connect through a central workspace.
- Create your own workspace, and decide who gets to be a member.
- The workspace you create is announced within the office with automated service discovery. Your workspace will automatically be listed in nearby local lists.
- Content indexing
- Most file types can be indexed by PeerAware, including office documents, text, html and media files.
- Support for indexing content of additional file types can be added by installing iFilters.
- Shared folders are monitored for changes. The search index is automatically updated as you add, modify or remove content.
- Danish translation
- Dutch translation
- German translation
- Italian translation
PeerAware 1.10 Screenshot
PeerAware 1.10 Keywords
Bookmark PeerAware 1.10
PeerAware 1.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.