phpMyAdmin 3.3.0 RC2 / 3.2.5
phpMyAdmin 3.3.0 RC2 / 3.2.5 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 3.7 MB
Platform: Windows All
Date added: 2010-03-04
phpMyAdmin 3.3.0 RC2 / 3.2.5 description
phpMyAdmin 3.3.0 RC2 / 3.2.5 is considered as a handy as well as free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL. The most frequently used operations are supported by the user interface (managing databases, tables, fields, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc), while you still have the ability to directly execute any SQL statement.
phpMyAdmin comes with a wide range of documentation and users are welcome to update the wiki pages to share ideas and howtos for various operations. The phpMyAdmin team will try to help you if you face any problem, you can use variety of support channels to get help. phpMyAdmin is also very deeply documented in a book written by one of developers – Mastering phpMyAdmin for Effective MySQL Management, which is available in English, Czech, German and Spanish.
To ease usage to a wide range of people, phpMyAdmin is translated into 58 languages and supports both LTR and RTL languages. Since version 3.0.0, phpMyAdmin joined the GoPHP5 initiative and dropped compatibility code for older PHP and MySQL versions; version 3 and later requires at least PHP 5.2 and MySQL 5. To use with older PHP or MySQL versions, use the older (but still maintained) branch of 2.x releases, which you can find on the download page.
phpMyAdmin has won several awards. Among others, it was chosen as the best PHP application in various awards and every year wins the SourceForge.net Community Choice Awards as "Best Tool or Utility for SysAdmins".
- Intuitive web interface
- Support for most MySQL features: browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries manage MySQL users and privileges manage stored procedures and triggers
- Import data from CSV and SQL
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others
- Administering multiple servers
- Creating PDF graphics of your database layout
- Creating complex queries using Query-by-example (QBE)
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
- Transforming stored data into any format using a set of predefined functions, like displaying BLOB-data as image or download-link
- And much more...
phpMyAdmin 3.3.0 RC2 / 3.2.5 Screenshot
phpMyAdmin 3.3.0 RC2 / 3.2.5 Keywords
Bookmark phpMyAdmin 3.3.0 RC2 / 3.2.5
phpMyAdmin 3.3.0 RC2 / 3.2.5 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for phpMyAdmin 3.3.0 RC2 / 3.2.5. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Web-based MS SQL and MSDE administration tool Free Download
PHP scripts generator for managing MySQL , build strong web applications Free Download
Convert your MySQL database into a fully functional web application. Free Download
PHP MySQL Wizard is an easy-to-use wizard that can create a full set of PHP pages that manage your MySQL database, using generated PHP pages users can search, sort, edit, delete, and add data into you Free Download
lean middleware between VBA and MySQL Free Download
PHP/MYSQL Developer Environment. Fast debugging. In text PHP error location, code completion, code/functions navigation, ftp site project upload. Free Download
DbFacePHP for MySQL is designed to be a convenient tool which brings you control and use MySQL databases without coding over the World Wide Web. Free Download
connecting MySQL database to flash Free Download