PlayOn 126.96.36.19935 Ranking & Summary
PlayOn 188.8.131.5235 description
PlayOn 184.108.40.20635 is invented to bring you a useful and smart server which allows users to access their favorite Internet videos on their TVs. Most folks don't want to gather the family around the PC in the office to settle in to catch up on missed episodes of your favorite sitcom or check out the latest YouTube videos from your favorite producer.
Of course, there are times you want to watch video on your PC, and there are times when you'd much rather take advantage of the investment you made in your Home Entertainment System and watch on the big screen. In fact, according to a Neilson survey 94% of adults who subscribe to a cable or satellite service prefer to watch programming on their traditional sets rather than online.
What is so special about how they do it? PlayOn leverages your existing set-top boxes, game consoles, and home PCs – so you don't have to buy any new devices or connect them to your TV.
- Microsoft Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows Server 2003/Windows Home Server (Service Pack 1 or later). 64-bit versions of Windows are also supported.
- Windows Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Windows Media Player 9 or later
- "Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration" is recommended to be disabled on Windows Server 2003 and Windows Home Server Installations; click here for details
- Pentium 4 3.2+ GHz, Pentium M 2.0+ GHz, or any multi-core x86 processor1
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 100 MB of available disk space for installation, plus recommended 4-5 GB extra space on the same drive where Windows is installed; click here for details on using a different drive
- Internet broadband connection of at least 1.5 Mbps, and home network with wired, powerline, or 802.11n connections (for wireless home networks with 802.11g, it is highly recommended that either the PC or device be on a wired connection)2
- Both the PlayOn PC and device should be connected directly to the same router (on the same IP "subnet"). Advanced networking setups using additional network interfaces such as virtual adapters (VPNs) or Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) may work, but are not officially supported
- Third-party security software must be configured to allow full local and online network access to: C:Program FilesMediaMallMediaMallServer.exe3
PlayOn 220.127.116.1135 Screenshot
PlayOn 18.104.22.16835 Keywords
Bookmark PlayOn 22.214.171.12435
PlayOn 126.96.36.19935 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.