PlayOn 184.108.40.20692 Ranking & Summary
PlayOn 220.127.116.1192 description
PlayOn 18.104.22.16892 is such an easy-to-use and effective software which makes it easy for you to watch your favorite videos, shows, and movies from websites such as Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and more on your TV using your Wii, Xbox 360, or Playstation 3 over your home internet connection. PlayOn also works on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Fixes, Features and Changes
- Fixed Netflix Canada not working.
- Fixed Netflix player controls visible for some videos.
- Fixed notifications not working and messaging excessively.
- Fixed provider login test dialog not allowing new windows to open.
- Fixed firewall rule duplicates and private location settings (prevented discovery of PlayOn).
- Fixed tubeCore playback not working.
- Fixed Windows 8 Consumer Preview 1722 installation error (must still install .NET 3.5 first).
- Fixed My Media directserve not working for certain file types.
- Fixed My Media monitoring floppy drives.
- Fixed My Media track sorting.
- Improved My Media options dialog.
- Microsoft Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows Server 2003/Windows Home Server (Service Pack 1 or later). 64-bit versions of Windows are also supported.
- Windows Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Windows Media Player 9 or later
- "Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration" is recommended to be disabled on Windows Server 2003 and Windows Home Server Installations; click here for details
- Pentium 4 3.2+ GHz, Pentium M 2.0+ GHz, or any multi-core x86 processor1
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 100 MB of available disk space for installation, plus recommended 4-5 GB extra space on the same drive where Windows is installed; click here for details on using a different drive
- Internet broadband connection of at least 1.5 Mbps, and home network with wired, powerline, or 802.11n connections (for wireless home networks with 802.11g, it is highly recommended that either the PC or device be on a wired connection)2
- Both the PlayOn PC and device should be connected directly to the same router (on the same IP "subnet"). Advanced networking setups using additional network interfaces such as virtual adapters (VPNs) or Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) may work, but are not officially supported
- Third-party security software must be configured to allow full local and online network access to: C:Program FilesMediaMallMediaMallServer.exe
PlayOn 22.214.171.12492 Screenshot
PlayOn 126.96.36.19992 Keywords
Bookmark PlayOn 188.8.131.5292
PlayOn 184.108.40.20692 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.