Portable Offline Browser 5.5 SR1
Portable Offline Browser 5.5 SR1 Ranking & Summary
Portable Offline Browser 5.5 SR1 description
Portable Offline Browser 5.5 SR1 presents a handy browser/downloader which can be installed to a Flash/USB drive and run directly from it. You can plug the drive with the installed Portable Offline Browser into any Windows system and use it with no need to adjust settings. All your Projects and downloaded files will be there! And when you unplug, none of your personal data is left behind.
- Portable Offline Browser lets you take the web site with you when you travel with your laptop computer. When the flight attendants ask everybody to disconnect from the Internet, you still have your web sites on your hard drive. Even if the online content moves or changes, your files are still intact.
- You can even save streaming audio and video files to your hard disk, and play them back at the highest quality.
- Its powerful export feature allows you to share and transfer files, or burn them to CD in normal or Autorun mode.
- The downloaded web sites can be viewed on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux computers.
- Powerful Downloads: With its ability to download up to 500 files simultaneously, Portable Offline Browser lets you quickly and easily move Internet data to your hard drive, where you can browse at your leisure much faster than when connected. And you can download during off-peak hours. The files are always available to you, so there's no down time.
- Save Streaming Audio and Video for Viewing Offline: There are lots of audio and video streams available, but you can`t save them to your disk within your browser, Media Player or Real Player. Portable Offline Browser can do this for you. Simply give it RTSP://, PNM:// or MMS:// URL and watch the file from your hard disk. You can also download the file with the highest possible quality even on a slow modem Internet connection.
- Added ability to correctly abort parsing when suspending to a file
- Added ability to pause in the BitTorrent download dialog - context menu
- Added restoring custom menu commands
- Added ability to make Google search field invisible
Requirements: 64MB of RAM, or the minimum memory required to run Windows
Portable Offline Browser 5.5 SR1 Screenshot
Portable Offline Browser 5.5 SR1 Keywords
Bookmark Portable Offline Browser 5.5 SR1
Portable Offline Browser 5.5 SR1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.