PragmaSQL 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
PragmaSQL 18.104.22.168 description
The PragmaSQL application was designed to be an T-SQL script editor with syntax highlighting features.
- T-SQL script editor with syntax highlighting
- Object Explorer with filtering support
- Code Completion support for tables, views, columns, stored procedures, functions, triggers, variables, temporary tables
- Code block shading and folding support for select and case statements
- User defined code block definitions with #block and #endblock special keywords, similar to Microsoft Visual Studio regions
- Table data editing
- Script and code snippet sharing via PragmaSQL database
- Local code snippets (accessed from script editor with Ctrl+J)
- Change history logging for stored procedures, functions, views and triggers.
- Scripts are logged after each successful commit to specified PragmaSQL database.
- Database object grouping support with documentation
- Search for objects in databases by name and/or any text
- Project explorer, which supports connections, any database object and any local file
- Extensible through freely available PragmaSQL.Core add-in api.
- Microsoft Help2 Integration add-in
- Server Management add-in
- Supports Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005
- Intel Pentium 4, Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo (or compatible) processor
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005 for Script/Snippet sharing and change history logging
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 25MB of available hard-disk space for installation only
- 1,024x768 monitor resolution with 16-bit video card
- Internet connection for software activation
NOTE: In order to use the product you need to register an account. The Activation key will be sent to your email account.
- [APP-21] Change Database added to object search
- [APP-22] "Add Object To Group" and "Show Grouping Statistics" context menu items added to Object Explorer and Script Editor.
- Some bug fixes applied to Object Grouping.
- [COR-10] ReadOnly property added to ITextEditor interface.
- [COR-11] ScriptExecuting and ScriptExecuted events added to IScriptEditor interface. AddIn developers can cancel script execution by hooking to ScriptExecuting event
- [COR-12] Some methods and properties added to ITextEditor interface in order to provide addin developers with runtime ToolStripItem add/remove functionality.
- In order to be able to add/remove ToolStripItems to notification tool strip AddItemToNotificationStrip, RemoveItemFromNotificationStrip methods and NotificationStripItemCount property added
- In order to be able to add/remove ToolStripItems to addin tool strip AddItemToAddInStrip, RemoveItemFromAddInStrip methods and AddInStripItemCount property added
- [COR-14] EditorClosing and EditorClosed events added to ITextEditor interface. AddIn developers can cancel closing of a text editor programatically by hooking to
- EditorClosing event. Also EditorClosing,EditorClosed and EditorReady events were added to IEditorServices interface for similar purposes. EditorReady is fired after
- a text/script editor is ready with its content.
- [COR-15] OpenProject(string fileName) method added to IProjectExplorerServices interface.
PragmaSQL 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
PragmaSQL 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark PragmaSQL 188.8.131.52
PragmaSQL 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.