PresenTense Time Client NT/XP/2000/2003/Vista 4.2
PresenTense Time Client NT/XP/2000/2003/Vista 4.2 Ranking & Summary
PresenTense Time Client NT/XP/2000/2003/Vista 4.2 description
PresenTense Time Client NT/XP/2000/2003/Vista 4.2 is a time client for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista.
It synchronizes your PC system clock to a network time server or local GPS. Supports e-mail and SysLog alarms, redundancy and and can be remotely managed by LanTime Analyser. Supports NTP4 and Free Run as required by NINA. Keeps your computer clock accurate within microseconds. PresenTense Time Client will impress you as its easy to configure but has an impressive range of options you can configure. Installation and auto-configuration takes about 30 seconds.
Optional tray icon can be activated and will show the status of the service. Moving the mouse over the tray icon will display the last log entry. All time clients on your network can be centrally configured via DHCP. Set or change the configuration options in your DHCP server and all your time clients will be modified. With one-click cloning, all you need to do is configure one client and then export the DHCP settings to your server.
Automatic detection of services which need Windows Time to be running and if any exist, Windows Time will be reconfigured so as to allow parallel operation with PresenTense Time Client. For mobile devices, a locally connected GPS can be used to set the time. Email alarm action supports all SMTP AUTH. PresenTense Time Client is trusted worldwide and installed on hundreds of thousands of government, military, 911 call centre and corporate computers.y and value for mon
The low cost of ownership (support and upgrades within the major version number included free) makes PresenTense Time Client a natural choice. PresenTense Time Client is synonymous with accuracy, reliabilit ey. Configurable update of CMOS / BIOS clock to solve large time drifts upon reboot on some motherboards.
1. Multi Protocol Support: Time sources of all major protocol families are supported
- SNTP/NTP (RFC 00)
- Free Plug-In ( NTP & ) (RFC 05)
- Network Time UDP (RFC 868)
- Network Time TCP (RFC 868)
- PresenTense automatically compensates for local system clock drift when operating in NTP or SNTP mode This ensures maximum clock accuracy when free-running in the event of loss of connectivity to the reference time source
- The National Emergency Number Association (NENA) identifies time keeping requirements for Public Safety Answering Points (PSAP) such as 9 call centers These requirements include continuous accuracy of 00 milliseconds to UTC when locked to the reference time source and a maximum clock drift or error accumulation of one second per day when the system must "free run"
- An automatic fail-over mechanism switches the time client to a redundant time server if the primary time server becomes unavailable
- Email and SysLog Alarm Action
- PresenTense Time Client can notify you by email if an error occurs All types of SMTP AUTH are supported SysLog, local file and network based server are supported
- The RAM footprint of PresenTense Time Client is very small This makes it unobtrusive and
- versatile It operates with minimum impact on other applications
- PresenTense Time Client is a true system service and operates invisibly in the background no matter who (if anybody) is logged into the computer Configuration changes are made via a user friendly graphical user interface
- PresenTense Time Client features advanced configuration options, including the ability to evaluate the accuracy of server
- time stamps to within microseconds
- PresenTense Time Clients can retrieve their configurations from a DHCP server This will not have any effect on your network settings (IP address, lease time etc) as only the time client settings are retrieved Even if you use static addressing on your network, you can still use DHCP to centrally configure PresenTense Time Client All you need is a DHCP server See Configure via DHCP for more information
- Active Directory, Domain Controllers and Cluster servers require that the Windows Time Service is running but this blocks the operation of many time clients PresenTense Time Client reconfigures WinTime so that it is running but PresenTense Time Client is managing the time on your computer Manual configuration is also optional for users who want more control
- Initial setup and later configuration via the user interface require administrator privileges This minimizes
- the risk of tampering with system parameters by unauthorized users The service is able to operate without the user interface being installed
- Advanced statistical filters ensure that erroneous measurements are discarded, thus avoiding erratic system clock behavior
- PresenTense Time Clients may be administered by remote and monitored over the network to ensure accurate
- Time keeping Please check wwwbytefusioncom for availability of monitoring software
- PresenTense Time Client automatically selects the most suitable primary reference clock server, based on your time zone configuration and geographic location
- Updated DHCP for centralized configuration now works even with static addressing. One click cloning of a configured installation.
- Auto detection of services which need Windows Time and reconfiguration of PresenTense Time Client and Windows Time to allow parallel operation.
- Manual configuration is also an option.
WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate
PresenTense Time Client NT/XP/2000/2003/Vista 4.2 Screenshot
PresenTense Time Client NT/XP/2000/2003/Vista 4.2 Keywords
Bookmark PresenTense Time Client NT/XP/2000/2003/Vista 4.2
PresenTense Time Client NT/XP/2000/2003/Vista 4.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.