ProjectForum 18.104.22.16852 Ranking & Summary
ProjectForum 22.214.171.12452 description
ProjectForum 126.96.36.19952 is a useful web/wiki collaboration forums - focus without meetings that helps teams of people to work collaboration, helping to move documents and projects forward fast. ProjectForum lets you share, discuss and review ideas, documents, schedules and status — online, privately and securely.
ProjectForum is as powerful and secure as traditional collaboration software. But ProjectForum is affordable, easy to set up, easy to learn, easy to use. No webmaster, no code, no lovable IT guys needed. You can run ProjectForum on your computer (Windows, Mac or Unix), Either way, team members can access ProjectForum using just their favorite web browser. Everyone on your team can join the discussions and share their ideas and write-ups immediately.
- Its flexible wiki-style forums fill the gap between the scattered flurry of email and the time and expense of meetings or teleconferences.
- Your team can work closely together, following the latest developments, without everyone needing to be working at the same time.
- Build a project site or intranet where everyone can actively and directly contribute, without complex software or a full-time administrator getting in the way.
- Use it for creating and sharing documents, project planning, todo lists, document review, design ideas, task assignments, meeting notes, problem reports, team discussions, research and more.
- Be the easiest product of its kind to get setup, yet includes powerful features such as full version control, group project support, multiple authentication options, image and file management, page templates, SSL, full branding support, multiple forums and many more features.
- Run as a single application, with no dependencies. No external databases, web servers, version control systems, or anything else. And all configuration is done through an easy web-based interface.
Bug Fixes and Changes:
- Upgrade internal WYSIWYG editor to use TinyMCE 188.8.131.52
- Fix bug where insert table toolbar item was not disabled when edit insertion point was in a table
- Clean up extra debugging associated with forgot password in Enterprise version
- Added additional logging of startup errors to both error.log and the Windows event log
- A standard web browser
ProjectForum 184.108.40.20652 Screenshot
ProjectForum 220.127.116.1152 Keywords
Bookmark ProjectForum 18.104.22.16852
ProjectForum 22.214.171.12452 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Focus Mp3 Recorder 126.96.36.199
- How to Improve Concentration & Focus 1.0
- Microsoft Office Groove 2007 12.0.6425.1000
- VORG Team - Organizer Software 1.8
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 Collaboration Data Objects
- Microsoft Outlook 98 Collaboration Data Objects (C
- Visual Studio Team System 2005
- GroupDrive Collaboration Suite 5.01 Build 952