Protein P2P Network 1.0.0.RC
Protein P2P Network 1.0.0.RC Ranking & Summary
Protein P2P Network 1.0.0.RC description
With the help of Protein P2P Network you will be able to launch your own legal P2P network!
Fastream Protein P2P networking technology is a centralized peer-to-peer network for legal content delivery; consisting of four modules: a root server that can be load-balanced as long as a single database is shared, index servers which can have distinct physical MySQL databases, peer node engine service (for uploads) and peer node GUI (for searches and downloads).
The root server handles authentication and load balancing. One or multiple index servers hold database of files and connections. Engine service handles uploads and indexing. Peer node GUI is for the end users to manage uploads, conduct searches and downloads. Also included a Windows Media Player component that -in most cases- can play the download stream.
- Distribute multimedia files easily and in a cost effective fashion
- Utilize centralized-P2P technology legally
- Determine the content to be distributed at file granularity
- Scalable up to millions of users
- Multi-part downloads with intelligent load balancing and resuming
- Innovative folder browser component
- Smart incremental indexer for efficient CPU & hard drive consumption
- Extensive logging for searches and downloads
- Built-in Windows Media Player
- Peer node compatible with Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003
- Central server runs on any PHP 4.xx/5.xx platform on top of any HTTP 1.1 web server
- Flexible licensing scheme, lets you run the PHP server on shared hosts at low cost
- Designed and optimized for licensed multimedia content delivery to many nodes
Protein P2P Network 1.0.0.RC Screenshot
Protein P2P Network 1.0.0.RC Keywords
Bookmark Protein P2P Network 1.0.0.RC
Protein P2P Network 1.0.0.RC Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.