PRTG Network Monitor 126.96.36.1993
PRTG Network Monitor 188.8.131.523 Ranking & Summary
PRTG Network Monitor 184.108.40.2063 description
PRTG Network Monitor 220.127.116.113 is the powerful network monitoring solution from Paessler AG. It ensures the availability of network components while also measuring traffic and usage. It saves costs by avoiding outages, optimizing connections, saving time and controlling service level agreements (SLAs).
PRTG Network Monitor provides uptime, performance and usage monitoring for LAN, WAN and VPN networks with up to 30,000 sensors. The built-in web server and the AJAX-based web interface make it easy to work with its powerful features like the fully automatic network discovery, device assessment and sensor configuration system, as well as comprehensive alerting, reporting and mapping features.
Optimize Your Network and Avoid System Downtimes Businesses increasingly rely on their networks to move data, provide communication, and enable basic operations. Performance loss or system outages can seriously impact the bottom line of your business. Continuous network and server monitoring enables you to find problems and resolve them before they become a serious threat to your business:
- Avoid bandwidth and server performance bottlenecks
- Deliver better quality of service to your users by being proactive
- Reduce costs by buying bandwidth and hardware based on actual load
- Increase profits by avoiding losses caused by undetected system failures
- Find peace of mind: As long as you do not hear from PRTG via email, SMS, pager, etc. you know everything is running fine and you have more time to take care of other important business
Your Entire Network at a Glance PRTG. Network Monitor covers all aspects of network monitoring:
up-/downtime monitoring, traffic and usage monitoring, SNMP, NetFlow, packet sniffing and many more, combined with concise reporting and analysis features – one clear and simple solution for your entire network.
Bandwidth and Network Usage Monitoring. The software runs 24/7 on a Windows-based machine within your network, recording network usage parameters. Recorded data is stored in a database for historic reports. The easy to use web-based user interface allows to configure the devices and sensors that you want to monitor. You can create usage reports and provide colleagues and customers access to graphs and tables. All common methods for network usage data acquisition are supported:
- SNMP and WMI. WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) and SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) are used to gather bandwidth usage and performance data for all systems within your network, including port-by-port usage data for switches and routers.
- Packet Sniffing. With its integrated packet sniffing capability PRTG can inspect all network data packets travelling in your LAN or WLAN to calculate the bandwidth usage.
- NetFlow. The NetFlow protocol is supported by most Cisco routers to measure bandwidth usage. It is the most powerful monitoring method, suitable for high traffic networks.
Performance and Availability Monitoring. PRTG Network Monitor includes more than 40 sensor types for all common network services (e.g. PING, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, FTP, etc.), allowing to monitor your network systems for speed and failures. As soon as outages occur the software will alert you by sending emails, SMS, pager messages and other notifications. Request times and downtimes are constantly recorded in the database and you can compile performance, downtime and SLA reports at any given time.
Freeware Edition and Commercial Editions The Freeware Edition of PRTG Network Monitor is completely free for personal and commercial use and may be downloaded for free. The Commercial Editions are required if you want to monitor more than ten sensors. Licenses for PRTG Network Monitor start at $295 / €195.
1. Installation & Configuration. PRTG Network Monitor is optimized for easy installation, configuration and use. It allows you to set up your complete network monitoring scenario within minutes.
- Automatic network discovery
- Preconfigured device templates with recommended sets of sensors for various devices
- Highly interactive and customizable interface for optimized usability
- Configuration is arranged in a tree-like hierarchy with inheritance of settings
2. Architecture & Performance. Using our experience from creating network monitoring software for over 10 years we wrote PRTG Network Monitor new from the scratch setting clear focuses on performance and user friendliness.
- Modern, powerful software engine
- Scales up to several 10,000 sensors for one installation
- HTML-API that enables external programs to have access information from the monitoring database and to manipulate the object database of PRTG.
- Remote Probes provide multi-location monitoring and make it possible to distribute load for CPU-intense monitoring tasks like packet sniffing onto several computers.
3. Network Monitoring Features. PRTG Network Monitor offers a broad range of monitoring features covering bandwidth and network usage monitoring as well as uptime monitoring.
- Bandwidth monitoring using SNMP, NetFlow and Packet Sniffing
- More than 40 sensor types for comprehensive monitoring of small, medium and large networks included: SNMP (supports SNMP V1, V2c and V3), WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation), HTTP based services, Various TCP and UDP based services like e.g. PING, Port, SMTP, POP3, FTP…, VMware sensors for monitoring virtualized environments
SQL Servers, File Servers
and many more…, Various means of alerting and notifications (email, SMS, pager message, HTTP request, etc.)
4. User Administration & Interface. PRTG Network Monitor comes with a state-of-the-art, AJAX-based web interface for the configuration of devices and sensors as well as the review of monitoring results.
- The integrated web server supports SSL security, multiple logins, user groups and an HTTP-based API for interfacing with other applications
- Monitoring results are viewable in various ways
- Web interface optimized for Microsoft Internet Explorer 7/8, Firefox 2/3, Apple Safari 3.1, and Google Chrome
- iPhone-optimized interface enables users to quickly check the status of their servers and sensors on the road. For more information and screenshots check our CEO's blog...
- Powerful search function
- User administration with integrated rights management
5. Data Publishing and Maps. PRTG Network Monitor offers different ways to publish monitoring data to interested and authorized users:
- “Maps” combine monitoring status, graphs and tables in customizable layouts and with customizable backgrounds like network charts
- Read only access for users that can be limited to certain groups and sensors.
- System generated links for each sensor, leading the user directly to the sensor's data/graph.
- Using a PHP script monitoring data can be integrated into external websites via HTTP call.
6. Reporting. PRTG Network Monitor offers comprehensive reporting features:
- Reports can be defined for any custom time span
- Reports deliver comprehensive information for each sensor
- Sensors and groups can be added to reports by tags
- Customizable reports
7. Security. PRTG Network Monitor assures maximum security in all areas.
- comprehensive user rights management
- SSL encryption supported by webserver and probe-core-communication
- Internal database (no SQL server) prevents SQL injection attacks
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008 (32bit and 64bit)
- PRTG uses at least 40 MB RAM (memory usage can increase to 3 GB RAM for configurations of over 10,000 sensors)
- 20 MB disk space for installation
- between 25kb and 300kb disk space per sensor per day for the monitoring data database
- TCP/IP Network Connection
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0
- Apple Safari 3.1
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 Beta
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
PRTG Network Monitor 18.104.22.1683 Screenshot
PRTG Network Monitor 22.214.171.1243 Keywords
Bookmark PRTG Network Monitor 126.96.36.1993
PRTG Network Monitor 188.8.131.523 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- PRTG Network Monitor 184.108.40.20643
- PRTG Network Monitor 220.127.116.1137
- PRTG Network Monitor 18.104.22.16832
- PRTG Network Monitor 22.214.171.12417
- PRTG Network Monitor 126.96.36.19976
- PRTG Network Monitor 188.8.131.5233
- PRTG Network Monitor 184.108.40.20673
- PRTG Network Monitor 220.127.116.1162
- PRTG Network Monitor 18.104.22.16893
- PRTG Network Monitor 22.214.171.12416
- PRTG Network Monitor 126.96.36.1999
- PRTG Network Monitor 188.8.131.527
- PRTG Network Monitor 184.108.40.2068
- PRTG Network Monitor 220.127.116.111
- PRTG Network Monitor 18.104.22.1689
- Bandwidth Meter Pro 2.6 Build 629
- Internet Usage Monitor v8.0 Pro
- Serial Monitor Device Monitoring Studio 5.22.00.1627
- USB Monitor Device Monitoring Studio 5.22.00.1627
- Sentry Pro Network Monitoring Solution 2.7
- MonitorMagic - Server & Network Monitoring 6.0
- IPCheck Mobile GUI 2.0.2407
- Casper Bandwidth Monitor 1.3