PRTG Network Monitor 220.127.116.1173
PRTG Network Monitor 18.104.22.16873 Ranking & Summary
PRTG Network Monitor 22.214.171.12473 description
PRTG Network Monitor 126.96.36.19973 is a useful tool which is designed to help users with monitoring network.
An advanced, easy-to-use monitoring solution for your entire network. The softwares features include: up/downtime monitoring, traffic and usage monitoring, packet sniffing, in-depth analysis and concise reporting.
A user-friendly web-based interface allows users to quickly configure the network devices and sensors they wish to monitor. All common methods for network usage data acquisition are supported: SNMP and WMI, Packet Sniffing, and NetFlow.
PRTG Network Monitor includes more than 30 sensor types for all common network services (e.g. PING, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, FTP, etc.), allowing users to monitor networks for speed and failures. As soon as an outage occurs, alerts are sent via email, SMS, pager messages and other means. Request times and downtimes are recorded in an internal database, making it easy to compile performance, downtime and SLA reports.
PRTG Network Monitors Freeware Edition is completely free for personal and commercial use. The Commercial Editions are required if you want to monitor more than ten sensors.
- Installation & Configuration: PRTG Network Monitor is optimized for easy installation, configuration and use. It allows you to set up your complete network monitoring scenario within minutes.
- Automatic network discovery
- Preconfigured device templates with recommended sets of sensors for various devices
- Highly interactive and customizable interface for optimized usability
- Configuration is arranged in a tree-like hierarchy with inheritance of settings
- Architecture & Performance:
- Modern, powerful software engine
- Scales up to 30.000 sensors for one installation
- HTML-API that enables external programs to have access information from the monitoring database and to manipulate the object database of PRTG.
- Remote Probes allow load-distribution for CPU-intense monitoring tasks like packet sniffing onto several computers.
- Network Monitoring Features: PRTG Network Monitor offers a broad range of monitoring features covering bandwidth and network usage monitoring as well as uptime monitoring.
Bandwidth monitoring using SNMP, NetFlow and Packet Sniffing
- More than 40 sensor types for comprehensive monitoring of small, medium and large networks incl.
- SNMP (supports SNMP V1, V2c and V3)
- WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation)
- HTTP based services
- Various TCP and UDP based services like e.g. PING, Port, SMTP, POP3, FTP…
- VMware sensors for monitoring virtualized environments
- SQL Servers
- File Servers
- Various means of alerting and notifications (email, SMS, pager message, HTTP request, etc.)
- Distributed Monitoring: Using the remote probes feature PRTG Network Monitor allows you to monitor multiple networks at distributed locations:
- Monitor your customer's networks for best ISP services
- Monitor different branches of your company from your IT headquarter
- Monitor all your datacenters with one installation
- You can do this with one license, one installation of the PRTG core server. Each PRTG license includes the option to set up and use an unlimited number of remote probes.
- User Administration & Interface: PRTG Network Monitor comes with a state-of-the-art, AJAX-based web interface for the configuration of devices and sensors as well as the review of monitoring results.
- The integrated web server supports SSL security, multiple logins, user groups and an HTTP-based API for interfacing with other applications
- Monitoring results are viewable in various ways
- Web interface optimized for Microsoft Internet Explorer 7/8, Firefox 3, and Google Chrome
- iPhone-optimized interface enables users to quickly check the status of their servers and sensors on the road.
- Powerful search function
- User administration with integrated rights management
- Data Publishing and Maps: PRTG Network Monitor offers different ways to publish monitoring data to interested and authorized users:
- “Maps” combine monitoring status, graphs and tables in customizable layouts and with customizable backgrounds like network charts
- Read only access for users that can be limited to certain groups and sensors.
- System generated links for each sensor, leading the user directly to the sensor's data/graph.
- Using a PHP script monitoring data can be integrated into external websites via HTTP call.
- Reporting: PRTG Network Monitor offers comprehensive reporting features:
- Reports can be defined for any custom time span
- Reports deliver comprehensive information for each sensor
- Sensors and groups can be added to reports by tags
- Customizable reports
- Security: PRTG Network Monitor assures maximum security in all areas.
comprehensive user rights management
- SSL encryption supported by webserver and probe-core-communication
- Internal database (no SQL server) prevents SQL injection attacks
- Data Storage & System Requirements: PRTG Network Monitor is a Windows-based network monitoring solution optimized for performance and user friendliness that offers high flexibility in many areas.
- All data is stored in Paessler's own powerful data storage system, highly optimized for monitoring data and much faster than data storage on SQL servers
- Runs on Windows XP, 2003, 2008 and Vista (on real hardware and on virtualized systems)
- Supports all major browsers (IE 7/8, Firefox 3, Chrome) for the web interface
- A PC, server or virtual machine with roughly the performance of an average PC built in the year 2007 or later
- Operating system Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, Vista or 2008 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Web browser Google Chrome, Firefox 3 or Internet Explorer 7/8 (to access the web interface)
PRTG Network Monitor 188.8.131.5273 Screenshot
PRTG Network Monitor 184.108.40.20673 Keywords
Bookmark PRTG Network Monitor 220.127.116.1173
PRTG Network Monitor 18.104.22.16873 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- PRTG Network Monitor 22.214.171.12443
- PRTG Network Monitor 126.96.36.19937
- PRTG Network Monitor 188.8.131.5232
- PRTG Network Monitor 184.108.40.20617
- PRTG Network Monitor 220.127.116.1176
- PRTG Network Monitor 18.104.22.16833
- PRTG Network Monitor 22.214.171.12462
- PRTG Network Monitor 126.96.36.19993
- PRTG Network Monitor 188.8.131.5216
- PRTG Network Monitor 184.108.40.2063
- PRTG Network Monitor 220.127.116.119
- PRTG Network Monitor 18.104.22.1687
- PRTG Network Monitor 22.214.171.1248
- PRTG Network Monitor 126.96.36.1991
- PRTG Network Monitor 188.8.131.529