PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 220.127.116.113
PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 18.104.22.1683 Ranking & Summary
PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 22.214.171.1243 description
PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 126.96.36.1993 is a useful software which is created for monitoring and classifying bandwidth usage.
It provides system administrators with live readings and long-term usage trends for their network devices.
PRTG is mainly used for bandwidth usage monitoring, but may also be used to monitor many other aspects of a network such as memory and CPU utilization. With PRTG Traffic Grapher the user receives comprehensive bandwidth and network usage data that helps to optimize the efficiency of the network.
Understanding bandwidth and resource consumption is the key to better network management: Avoid bandwidth and server performance bottlenecks; Find out what applications or what servers use up your bandwidth; Deliver better quality of service to your users by being proactive; Reduce costs by buying bandwidth and hardware according to actual load.
The Freeware Edition of PRTG Traffic Grapher is completely free for personal and commercial use and may be downloaded for free. PRTG Traffic Grapher is designed to run on a Windows machine in your network for 24 hours every day, and constantly records the network usage parameters. The recorded data is stored in an internal database for later reference. Using an easy to use Windows interface you can configure the monitored sensors as well as create usage reports.
For remote access PRTG Traffic Grapher comes with a built-in web server to provide access to graphs and tables.
All common methods for network usage data acquisition are supported: SNMP: Simple Network Management Protocol is the basic method of gathering bandwidth and network usage data. It can be used to monitor bandwidth usage of routers and switches port-by-port as well as device readings like memory, CPU load etc. Packet Sniffing: With its built-in Packet Sniffer PRTG can inspect all network data packets passing the network card to calculate the bandwidth usage. NetFlow: The NetFlow protocol is supported by most Cisco routers to measure bandwidth usage.
- Reliable network monitoring used by more than 100.000 users every day
- Supports data acquisition via SNMP, packet sniffing (for LANs and WLANs) or Netflow protocol
- Classifies network traffic by IP address, protocol and other parameters
- Works with most switches, routers, firewalls, and other network devices
- Easy installation with a few clicks on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Monitoring engine is capable of monitoring up to several thousand sensors
- A Freeware Edition is available for smaller networks and SOHOs
- Version 6.x of PRTG Traffic Grapher requires the following basic system configuration:
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 (32bit and 64bit)
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB and more recommended)
- 20 MB disk space for installation
- between 25kb and 300kb disk space per sensor per day for the monitoring data database
- TCP/IP Network Connection
- To access the web interface one of the following web browsers is required (others may also work but have not been tested):
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- FireFox 1.0 or later
- For SNMP Monitoring: The monitored device(s) must be equipped with SNMP Version 1, 2c or 3 (or an SNMP software must be installed on the device). SNMP must be enabled on the device and the machine running PRTG must be allowed access to the SNMP interface.
- For Netflow Monitoring: The device must be configured to send NetFlow data packets (NetFlow Version 5) to the machine running PRTG and a Netflow Collector must be set up in PRTG.
- For Packet Sniffing: Only data packets passing the local machine’s network card can be analyzed. For cross-network monitoring in switched networks the use of switches with so-called “monitoring ports” is necessary. See the manual for detailed information.
PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 188.8.131.523 Screenshot
PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 184.108.40.2063 Keywords
Bookmark PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 220.127.116.113
PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 18.104.22.1683 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 22.214.171.1246/1057
- PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 126.96.36.1997
- PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 188.8.131.523
- PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 184.108.40.2067
- PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 220.127.116.110
- PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 18.104.22.1687
- PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 22.214.171.1244/855
- PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 126.96.36.1994
- PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 188.8.131.526
- PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 184.108.40.2060