Query Manager for Excel 1.1
Query Manager for Excel 1.1 Ranking & Summary
Query Manager for Excel 1.1 description
Query Manager for Excel 1.1 is very useful for corporate and small business users of Microsoft Excel. The task of extracting subsets of data, summarizing data, comparing lists, or analyzing data is simplified with the Query Manager software. This Microsoft Excel add-in saves you time and money with its easy to use wizard and powerful filtering and sorting tools.
The add-in allows you to combine and compare information from Microsoft Excel sheets, Microsoft Access, and SQL databases, all in an easy to use application, without leaving Excel or having intimate knowledge of SQL. The value of the Query Manager is demonstrated by its powerful wizard, time-saving reporting, and easy data refreshes, all geared to help you produce quality reports without the help of data analysts.
The Query Manager wizard takes the guesswork out of creating queries. You can create customized queries that combine, filter, and sort data in a simple step by step process. The queries also have a number of criteria operators to choose from (e.g. equal to, greater than, and less than), including one option, the Like operator, that provides a large array of combinations of criteria that can be applied to the data. The wizard breaks down the steps to create a query without using a complicated programming language or VBA (Visual Basic for Applications).
Compiling, comparing, and filtering large amounts of data can be a laborious manual task. The Query Manager helps business reporting by reducing complicated procedures into reusable queries by providing an easy way to get and summarize information from data stored in Excel Data Lists, Access databases, and SQL Server databases based on simple or complex conditions (criteria) that you set.
- Query Wizard - Turns a complicated process of compiling, filtering, and sorting of data into an easy one.
- Multi-Database Support - Extract information from Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, or SQL Server databases.
- Data Refresh- One click is all it takes to update that weekly management report. A number of automatic refresh options are also available.
- Data Filtering- The power of extracting the subset of necessary data with time and effort.
- Summarizing and Grouping Data - Has a number of functions available to summarize the data.
- Automatic Sort - Eliminate the need to “massage” the data after the fact by defining the format ahead of time.
- Leveraging Excel - Familiar environment with the powerful data analysis tools such as pivot tables, charts, and functions.
Enhancements: Includes changes that will speed up the procession of large datasets
Requirements: Excel 2000 or later Internet Explorer 4.0 or later
Query Manager for Excel 1.1 Screenshot
Query Manager for Excel 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Query Manager for Excel 1.1
Query Manager for Excel 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Table Template Manager for Microsoft Word 220.127.116.11
- Export Query to Excel for SQL Server 1.05.00
- Excel Invoice Manager Enterprise 2.9.1013
- Microsoft Internet Information Server 5.0 Cumulati Q319733
- Microsoft Internet Information Server 5.0 Patch: D
- Microsoft Internet Information Server 5.0 Patch: V
- Microsoft Internet Information Server 5.0 Patch: H
- Microsoft Internet Information Server 4.0 4.2.739.1
- Data Service and Query Builder Tool V1.1.0
- Excel Invoice Manager Platinum 2.9.1013
- Microsoft Mobile Information Server 2001 Outlook M
- GoMail Subscription Manager for Microsoft Outlook 1.0
- Microsoft Internet Information Server 5.0 Patch My
- Export Query to Excel for Oracle 1.05.00
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Update: Disk Manager Diagno Update
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Information Store Pa