Quick Weight Loss Tips 1.0
Quick Weight Loss Tips 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Quick Weight Loss Tips 1.0 description
Quick Weight Loss Tips 1.0 is a powerful utility which explains everything you need to know about why a healthy diet is the best way to lose weight fast.
If you want to know how to lose weight fast, its imperative that you follow a healthy diet - this toolbar stores all the quick weight loss tips we found.
- Quick Weight Loss Tips # 1: With regard EO fat, the research is clear: Diets too high in fat promote overweight and obesity. You should strive to consume no more than 25 percent of your calories from fat - and that fat should the “non-saturated” type.
- Quick Weight Loss Tips # 2 - Don’t be so sweet: Numerous studies have linked table sugar to increased calorie consumption. While sugar doesn’t do as much dietary damage as fat, you’ll find that when you eat sweets, you simply want to eat more… of everything. Not only that, but sugar also makes your body excrete chromium, and chromium is a mineral that helps your body build calorie-burning lean tissue - so you want to keep your chromium levels up.
- Quick Weight Loss Tips #3 - Drink up: “If people want to keep their nutrients in balance, they need to drink plenty of plain, unflavored water every day,” says Judy Dodd, R.D., past president of the American Dietetic Association. Water not only acts as a solvent for many vitamins and minerals but also is responsible for carrying nutrients into and wastes out of cells, so the body functions properly. As a rule of thumb, you should drink a half-ounce of water for every pound of body weight daily, unless you’re very active, in which case you should increase your water intake to two-thirds of an ounce per pound of body weight daily. So if you weigh 100 pounds, you should drink 50 ounces of water a day as a minimum
- Quick Weight Loss Tips #4 - Fill up on fiber: You can curb your hunger by increasing your intake of dietary fiber, which is filling, so you feel full but eat less. To do that, experts recommend eating more fruits, vegetables and wholegrain cereals.
- Quick Weight Loss Tips #5 - Get treatment for food allergies:
- Some researchers believe that being overweight is the result of people craving foods that they are allergic to. For these people, weight loss is extremely difficult until they figure out what those trigger foods are and eliminate them from their diets.
- “There are specific food allergies that trigger uncontrollable craving and bingeing,” says Joseph D. Beasley, M.D., director of Comprehensive Medical Care in Amityville, New York. “It’s a common problem in overeaters.”
- If you suspect that food allergies might be part of your problem, ask your doctor to help you identify the offending items. Your doctor may recommend that you see an allergy specialist.
Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.0
Quick Weight Loss Tips 1.0 Screenshot
Quick Weight Loss Tips 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Quick Weight Loss Tips 1.0
Quick Weight Loss Tips 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.