Quick3270 Secure Ranking & Summary
Quick3270 Secure description
Quick3270 Secure is a professional and versatile tool which includes a large number of advanced features: TN3270 / TN5250 and SNA Server connectivity; SSL/TLS-based security; IND$FILE file transfer; 3287/3812 Printer emulation; GDDM Graphic support; Macro language; OLE Automation. Quick3270 Secure a 3270/5250 terminal emulator for Windows. Customizable keyboard; standard and enhanced EHLLAPI interface; GUI-on-the-fly option. English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian user interfaces. Quick3270 can run directly macros recorded with Attachmate Extra and IBM PComm.
- 3270 Connectivity
- TN3270 / TN3270E protocol (RFC2355)
- EIS / FMI 3270 Interface (Microsoft Host Integration Server, formerly SNA-Server Manager)
- 5250 Connectivity
- TN5250 protocol (RFC1205).
- 3270 Emulation
- Emulates the IBM 3278 and 3279 display terminal models.
- Models 2 through 5 Display Support.
- Possibility to customize the terminal display sizes row & columns.
- Support of Extended Attributes Bytes (EAB): Base Colors, Extended Colors, Highlighting, Blink...
- Support for IBM Host-based graphics (GDDM, SAS, ...). Quick3270 support 3279 S3G graphics with extended color, extended highlights and programmed symbols.
- Support of Program Symbol Graphics (PSA and PSB only).
- Selector/light pen emulation.
- File Transfer: Support for IBM File Transfer program IND$FILE (CMS, TSO and CICS).
- Transfer of list of files.
- 5250 Emulation
- IBM 5250 - IBM 3179, 3180, 3196, 3477, 5251 terminal emulation.
- Support of STRPCO / STRPPCCMD commands.
- Printer Emulation
- IBM 3287 & IBM 3812 printer emulation: LU1 (SCS) and LU3 (PDS) datastreams.
- ANSI / ASCII / Roman8 character sets.
- Support of LU1 Transparency, Hex Passthrough.
- Support of "Printer Definition Files" to convert Host print orders to printer orders
- Option to print to a file instead of to a printer.
- Macro language
- The Quick3270 macro language syntax is similar to VBA.
- Keyboard Record and Playback: Macros allow a set of commands and keystrokes to be interactively recorded then replayed as a single sequence. Hidden fields input are automatically encrypted.
- COM/Automation support: Allow to automatically drive your desktop application from a Quick3270 macro.
- Auto-Start Macro.
- Quick3270 can run directly macros recorded with IBM Personal Communications™.
- Quick3270 can run directly macros recorded with Attachmate™ Extra! ®.
- Keyboard remapping: All keys can be easily remapped using a graphical display of the keyboard
- Type ahead buffer: While waiting for the host to respond during 3270 emulation, you can enter further keystrokes that will be required after the host has responded.
- Re-sizable windows with auto-scalable screen fonts (TrueType)
- Full customizable colors (foreground and background
- Customizable toolbar
- GUI-on-the-fly: This feature transforms traditional 3270/5250 application display screens by adding graphical elements such as buttons and edit fields, thereby making the applications easier to view and use.
- English, French, German, Spanish and Italian user interfaces
- English, French and German help files
- Version in Portuguese (Brazil) available from Princeton Systems Computacão Ltda.
- And may more...
- Version 4.03 fixes a bug in the COM interface.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7
Quick3270 Secure Screenshot
Quick3270 Secure Keywords
Bookmark Quick3270 Secure
Quick3270 Secure Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.