Radius Test 2.5
Radius Test 2.5 Ranking & Summary
Radius Test 2.5 description
Radius Test 2.5 is such a powerfully developed program which provides a GUI based extensible RADIUS testing tool (for Windows) that can be used to test changes you made in the configuration of the radius server, or it can be used to monitor if a radius server is up.
Through Radius Test you can simulate authentication and accounting request and send them to the RADIUS server making Radius Test act as a NAS client, then shows the reply.
RADIUS (Remote Authentication Dial In User Service) is an Internet standard defined in RFC 2865. Internet service providers use RADIUS to authenticate dial-in users. RADIUS was subsequently extended to support accounting as defined in RFC 2866. RADIUS allows vendors to add attributes relevant to them as part of aforementioned messages. This enables vendors to essentially extend the RADIUS implementation while allowing them to carry business critical information in these messages - this is done via vendor-specific-attributes (VSAs).
- Send test authentication(PAP,CHAP,EAP-MD5,EAP-SIM) and accounting requests.
- User defined fields, built-in counters, random variables, addresses and session ids.
- Comphrehensive data dictionary supporting over thirty vendors.
- Support for tunnel attributes.
- Attribute profiles allow you to store multiple sets of authentication or accounting requests for various purposes.
- Repeat send packet.
- Send packet in parallel.
- Schedule Sending packet.
- Provide two command-line tools that you can use to do a more in-depth tests.
Enhancements: New version includes support for WiMAX, 3GPP2, Change of Authorization (CoA), etc.
Requirements: MS Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/NT4.x and 2008/2003 Server.
Radius Test 2.5 Screenshot
Radius Test 2.5 Keywords
Bookmark Radius Test 2.5
Radius Test 2.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.