Radmin Server and Viewer 3.3
Radmin Server and Viewer 3.3 Ranking & Summary
Radmin Server and Viewer 3.3 description
Radmin Server and Viewer 3.3 is a popular, award winning secure remote control software which enables you to work on a remote computer in real time as if you were using its own keyboard and mouse.
You can remotely access the same computer from multiple places, using file transfer, text and voice chat, telnet, view only and full control mode with multiple monitor support in addition to other useful features. Radmin Viewer supports Intel AMT (Active Management Technology for PCs based on Intel vPro platform) and allows the manipulating of a remote computer even if it's turned off or you cannot start its operating system. Using Radmin Viewer you can turn on, restart and shut down the remote computer, access the BIOS settings of the remote computer, and boot it from a specified local CD or disk image file. Radmin utilizes unique DirectScreenTransfer technology that provides unprecedented speed with minimal CPU usage. Radmin fully supports Windows Vista, including User Account Control and Fast User Switching. Advanced 256-bit AES encryption is always enabled for all data streams being transferred over the connection. Other security features include Windows Security support, IP filtration, self testing code defense, NTLM/Kerberos and Active Directory support.
1. Main Radmin Viewer window
- Folders in Radmin phonebook.
- Explorer-like tree view window with Radmin folders.
- Drag and drop of items and folders.
- Radmin phonebook stored in the file.
- Export-import phonebook files.
- Scan for currently accessible Radmin Servers.
- Ability to create desktop shortcuts to phonebook items.
- Options dialog in main window.
- Defaults for new connections in options.
- Global options for Remote Screen, File transfer, Chat, Audio Chat in the main window options.
- Minimize Radmin Viewer’s main window to its tray icon.
2. Radmin Server
- Unmatched speed and low CPU usage.
- New DirectScreenTransfer technology using new video hook driver.
- Full compatibility with Windows Vista 32 bit.
- Support of Fast User Switching on Windows XP and Vista.
- New optimized network protocol.
- Multiple monitors support.
- Support of sending cursor shape and position.
- New options interface.
- New Radmin security settings interface.
- New Windows security settings interface.
- Logs in HTML format.
- New IP filtering settings interface.
- Select interface language and an option to auto select language.
- Ability to disable specific connection modes.
- Settings for text and voice chat.
Adds Intel AMT (Active Management Technology) support.
- Reboot, turn on and off a remote PC.
- BIOS remote control.
- Network boot.
- Startup remote control.
Radmin Server and Viewer 3.3 Screenshot
Radmin Server and Viewer 3.3 Keywords
Bookmark Radmin Server and Viewer 3.3
Radmin Server and Viewer 3.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.