RazorSQL 4.5.10 Ranking & Summary
RazorSQL 4.5.10 description
Some of the main features contained in RazorSQL are visual tools for creating, editing, describing, altering, dropping, and viewing database objects; tools for importing and exporting data; a database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures; and a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, PHP, Java, XML, HTML, and twelve other programming languages. Also included are a query builder, tools for creating, editing, and executing stored procedures, triggers, and functions, a tool to compare table data and/or query results, and SQL history. Add functionality with the plugin API.
- Advanced Connection Features
- Built-in support for DB2, Derby / JavaDB, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, and Sybase SQL Anywhere. Also can connect to any database that supports JDBC or ODBC (Windows only) such as Access, Daffodil, H2, Ingres, Interbase, Mimer SQL, Mckoi, Paradox, Pervasive, Pointbase, Solid, and Teradata.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MS SQL Server PHP bridges for connecting to MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases via PHP. Allows remote access to MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server databases running behind PHP enabled web servers
- A MS SQL Server ASP bridge for connecting to SQL Server databases via ASP. Allows remote access to SQL Server databases running behind ASP enabled web servers
- A RazorSQL JDBC Bridge for connecting to databases via a JEE/J2EE Application Server or Servlet Container
- Database Tools Database and SQL Tools
- Create, Alter, and Drop Tables and Views
- *Create and Drop Indexes and Sequences
- *Create and Drop Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
- *Create and Drop Databases and Users
- Edit Table Tool
- *Edit Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
- Describe Tables and Views
- Generate DDL Tool for generating table, view, and index DDL.
- View contents of Tables and Views
- *View contents of Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
- SQL Query Builder for Select, Insert, Update, and Delete Statements
- Export Data in text, HTML, XML, Excel, delimited file format or as insert statements
- Import Data into tables from delimited files, Excel files, or fixed width files
- Execute Stored Procedures
- *SQL Explain Plan Tool
- SQL Query Scheduler
- Compare Table Data or Query Results
- File Compare Tool
- Zip Utility for viewing/extracting Zip and Jar files
- File System Browser
- Database Meta Data Viewer (Functions, Types, etc.)
- Command Line Interface for running RazorSQL tools from the command line.
- SQL Editor
- Auto Completion for tables and columns
- Automatic Column Lookup
- Automatic Table Lookup
- SQL Formatter
- Support for parameterized queries
- Execute, Execute Fetch All, and Execute Batch functions
- Multi-Tabular Display of Query Results
- Sortable Query Results
- Filterable Query Results
- Searchable Query Results
- SQL History for All Queries, and Query Logging Per Connection
- Auto-function lookup for all supported programming languages and auto-method lookup for Java and JSP
- Query List, Tag List, and Function / Method List options for clickable display of queries, tags, or functions / methods contained in the editor
- File tools such as head, tail, get section, search / regex search, move, copy, rename, delete, size, and get info.
- Key Ahead functionality for one-click population of user-defined text
- Regular Expression Find, Find/Replace, Find/Replace in Files
- Bracket Matching, Tag Matching, and Goto Line commands
- Printing Support for Editor Content and Query Results
- Support for dozens of file encodings
- Built-in and Custom User Templates
- Connection Keep-Alive
- Plugin API (Allows users to add custom functionality to RazorSQL)
- Database Browser Database Browser
- A tree structure to navigate database objects
- Use RazorSQL provided database specific system queries or user supplied queries for database navigation, or navigate the database structures using the default JDBC/ODBC driver settings.
- Single click content viewing on tables, views, etc.
- Column information including column name, keys, data type, nullable information, etc.
- *Displays information on objects such as procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, constraints, sequences, etc.
- Single-click generation of DDL for tables, views, and indexes.
- Search tables and view data.
- Single-click generation of SQL select, insert, update, and delete queries.
- Built in Database Built in Database
- Requires no end-user configuration
- Get connected to a robust database right out of the box
- Uses the powerful HSQLDB database engine
- Added View - View Open Editors component
- Added View as HTML in Browser option to the Edit - Text menu
- Bug Fixes:
- Format of query results copying not always correct
- Right-click Copy not working correctly in query results
- RazorSQL requires OS X 10.2 or newer. For OS X 10.2, the apple software update Java Release 1.4.1 is required. For OS X 10.4 Tiger, software update Java 5.0 Release 4 is recommended, but not required. There are no updated required for OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- To install, download the razorsql4_5_10.dmg file to your machine. Double click the .dmg file. This should open a window showing RazorSQL.app. Drag RazorSQL.app to your Applications folder or wherever you want it to reside. Double-click the RazorSQL.app file to launch RazorSQL.
- Get Java 1.5 for Tiger (OS X 10.4): Make sure your Tiger version is at least v10.4.5. Run the Software Update tool located in the System Preferences window. Install the J2SE Release 4 update. Tiger will be configured to use Java 1.5 automatically after the update.
RazorSQL 4.5.10 Screenshot
RazorSQL 4.5.10 Keywords
Bookmark RazorSQL 4.5.10
RazorSQL 4.5.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- DBConvert + DBSync for MySQL & PostgreSQL
- Navicat for MySQL (Mac OS X) Standard Edition - CD
- Navicat Premium (All-In-One Database Admin Tools for MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL) for Windows 8.2.12
- Reseller order: Navicat for MySQL (Mac OS X) Standard Edition
- Navicat Premium (All-In-One Database Admin Tools for MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL) for Mac 8.1.2
- SQLGrinder for Mac OS X Single User License
- SQL Server Documentation Tool 6.7
- Epictetus 1.0