Remote Control PC 5.2
Remote Control PC 5.2 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 8 (2 times)
File size: 4.8MB
Platform: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000,
Date added: 2011-06-06
Publisher: Anyplace Control Software
Remote Control PC 5.2 description
Remote Control PC 5.2 is designed to be a secure, reliable and beneficial network utility that allows you to control remote PC from distance location over the Internet/LAN. This PC Remote Control software displays the desktop of Remote PC on your local screen and grants you control over that computer with local mouse and keyboard. Additionally you will be able to transfer files to or from a remote PC, restart and shutdown a remote PC, lock a remote mouse or keyboard, and do many other tricky things.
With Anyplace Control you gain full access to the target remote PC, just as if you were sitting in front of it.
- Remote Desktop Control & Remote Monitoring:
- The program displays the remote PC's desktop on the screen of your local PC, and allows you to control that computer remotely using your own mouse and keyboard. The remote connection could be established on LAN, WAN or over the Internet. Some of the popular applications of the software include the remote control support as part of the corporate Helpdesk support environment or simply working from home by accessing the office computer remotely.
- PC to PC File Transfer Software:
- The software provides an easy and secure way to transfer files between the local and remote PCs using the interface, similar to Windows XP Explorer. Anyplace Control's File Transfer software is extremely fast and reliable. Even in case of a network failure the file transfer will resume from where the failure occurred. That way there is no need to start the file transfer procedure again.
- No need to configure remote Router or Firewall for remote access. Dynamic IP addresses are welcome:
- You can connect to remote desktop in two different ways. A Direct Connection can be established by using the remote IP address. An optional Online Account Connection is available via a friendly web-based interface.
- Online Account Connection mode provides web remote access over the Internet to the remote computers that may not have external static IP addresses. You can easily connect to remote desktop with internal (192.168.x.x) or dynamic IP address without any additional network configurations.
- Using the Online Account Connection, you can easily connect to remote computer over the Internet even if it is located behind the router, firewall or proxy. There will be no need to configure remote router or open Firewall ports.
- Very Simple to Use:
- The interface of Anyplace Control is designed to provide a maximum convenience, and be user-friendly. You can connect to a remote desktop just in a few clicks of the mouse. Anyplace Control can be set up and used by anyone: simply click and download remote desktop software. No advanced computer skills are required. If the standard installation of a Host module becomes challenging then the remote user can manually download the Remote Desktop Access software from a special link that has a preconfigured Host module (it does not require installation or any additional configuration)
- Remote Power Management: turn on computer remotely, remote shutdown and remote reboot:
- Anyplace Control allows you to shutdown remote computer and restart remotely, disable a remote keyboard/mouse, turn off remote monitors in one click or log off the remote Windows users. You can even turn on computer remotely using sophisticated built-in Wake-On-LAN technology.
- Other Anyplace Control features:
- Remote installation of a Host Module in the corporate network
- Clipboard Copy/Paste between computers
- Full compatibility with Windows Vista,2008,7: 32- and 64-bit
- Send text messages to remote PCs
- Chat between Admin and Host users
- Multi-monitor support
- Compability with Windows Vista, Windows 7 multiple user sessions
- Minimum Network Load
- Multiple remote Connections Support
- Silent MSI installer
- HTTP/HTTPS proxy support
- Highest level of Security
- Better quality of remote screen scalling. Faster connection.
Remote Control PC 5.2 Screenshot
Remote Control PC 5.2 Keywords
Bookmark Remote Control PC 5.2
Remote Control PC 5.2 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Remote Control PC 5.2. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
RC is a TCP/IP tool that allows an administrator to remote desktop for mac. Free Download
Phone Remote Control turns your Bluetooth or WiFi enabled mobile phone into a universal controller for Windows. See your PowerPoint slides directly in the phone, browse/play the songs in ITunes, WinAMP and Media player and more... Free Download
The Program allows to control on the remote computer through networks. Free Download
Control and monitor limitless network PCs in spy mode. Free Download
RCWS Remote Control - This tool helps you to start/end applications remotely from another PC Free Download
Remote Administration Software Free Download
Remote Control Lan is a useful remote control solution designed for your LAN Free Download
use AverTV as control Free Download